The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

so you're really attractive?

my honest reaction would be probably has a low sex drive lol

or if she was muslim ... well that she's muslim and is saving it for marriage.
The point of this question was....
Do I have to have a reaction? Mine would be, so what? Presumably if you are attractive (even if not), then you can lose your virginity any night you wish to. Don't be in such a hurry and lose it when you find someone you actually like and want to lose it to. Nothing wrong in valuing your own body and being selective.
Reply 4
if a girl isn't a virgin she's a slut
if a girl is a virgin she's a prude

i am sick of people thinking virginity actually means anything!! if it means something to you, then cool, but keep that to yourself and stop judging others on something so arbitrary which doesn't have any meaning whatsoever! as long as someone is of the age of consent then what they choose to do with their life is their own business.
A girls sexuality is valuable a guys isn't. Be proud you are a Virgin. Save it for someone worthy.

Guys on the other hand have no value in Virginity in fact it displays an ineptitude at inquiring sex hence some underlying flaws.

Male are usually celibate because they cant help it.

Women are usually celibate by choice.
Reply 6
Original post by 999tigger
Do I have to have a reaction? Mine would be, so what? Presumably if you are attractive (even if not), then you can lose your virginity any night you wish to. Don't be in such a hurry and lose it when you find someone you actually like and want to lose it to. Nothing wrong in valuing your own body and being selective.

having sex does not mean you do not value your body.
Would assume she wants first sexual experience to be in a meaningful/longer term relationship and not a ONS and that she's not found someone she wants to enter a romantic relationship with.

It wouldn't mean much tbh.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
so you're really attractive?

my honest reaction would be probably has a low sex drive lol

or if she was muslim ... well that she's muslim and is saving it for marriage.

yes ive been told my so many guys

i dont have a low sex drive i struggle with my high sex drive

i am muslim, but its not that i want to save it for marriage. its my opinion that i want to sleep with as many guys as possible. I would sleep with a guy if i was in a really serious relationship
Reply 9
A girls sexuality is valuable a guys isn't. Be proud you are a Virgin. Save it for someone worthy.

Guys on the other hand have no value in Virginity in fact it displays an ineptitude at inquiring sex hence some underlying flaws.

Male are usually celibate because they cant help it.

Women are usually celibate by choice.

i am proud. i find it as a good thing that im still one
yes ive been told my so many guys

i dont have a low sex drive i struggle with my high sex drive

i am muslim, but its not that i want to save it for marriage. its my opinion that i want to sleep with as many guys as possible. I would sleep with a guy if i was in a really serious relationship

Feel sorry for your husband.
Original post by Moura

I never said that.
Choosing when to have it and with whom . rather than feeling obliged or pressured is.
Why do you find that concept so difficult to understand?
Feel sorry for your husband.

why?
Original post by Moura

I read his response. He didn't say that. Not once.
why?

Your probably gonna lie you are virgin to the poor sod.
And im right over hee yuhh why cant you see me? OHHH OH OH
And im giving it my all, but im not the guy you're taking home OOOOOOOOWWOOOOOOO
(edited 7 years ago)

What the hell are you talking about? Super confused lol.
just asking as people act shocked or dont believe me when i tell them im still one. fml

is this the Indian keyboard warrior (who pretends to be Muslim and/or Pakistani) again?

I said i would lose it before marriage if me and him were in a very serious relationship i.e getting married
I said i would lose it before marriage if me and him were in a very serious relationship i.e getting married

"its my opinion that i want to sleep with as many guys as possible."

Are you going to be getting married to all of them? :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending