The Student Room Group

Might be kicked off my course

i might be kicked of my course in January, for we have mocks soon and if we dont do well, they'll kick me out. im in year 12, and im really strugling with my retake maths and sociology. Im senior prefect for year 12 ambassador and im also class rep. i help out all over the school, ive also just started here for my old school wouldn't take me for my GCSEs weren't that great but not to bad. im really scared theyll kick me off, i dont want all the hard work ive done down the drain. Please help, anything is appreciated X
Reply 1
help? bruh go study lmao
Original post by hunter.bla
i might be kicked of my course in January, for we have mocks soon and if we dont do well, they'll kick me out. im in year 12, and im really strugling with my retake maths and sociology. Im senior prefect for year 12 ambassador and im also class rep. i help out all over the school, ive also just started here for my old school wouldn't take me for my GCSEs weren't that great but not to bad. im really scared theyll kick me off, i dont want all the hard work ive done down the drain. Please help, anything is appreciated X

Stop being a senior prefect, year 12 ambassador and class rep, stop helping out all over the school and concentrate on study and revision for your mocks.
www.examsolutions.net is a good resource to help with maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you're genuinely serious about your grades and are willing to work as hard as possible so you understand the material drop this.

You need the extra time to study your own stuff, ask all the dam questions you can in the world, yes you might look like an idiot but hey, you got something outta asking, which is knowledge. You gained it. So be like me ignore all "how do they not know that?" and similar remarks just ask if you don't know.
Reply 4
Original post by will'o'wisp
If you're genuinely serious about your grades and are willing to work as hard as possible so you understand the material drop this.

You need the extra time to study your own stuff, ask all the dam questions you can in the world, yes you might look like an idiot but hey, you got something outta asking, which is knowledge. You gained it. So be like me ignore all "how do they not know that?" and similar remarks just ask if you don't know.

Thanks so much! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by gdunne42
Stop being a senior prefect, year 12 ambassador and class rep, stop helping out all over the school and concentrate on study and revision for your mocks.
www.examsolutions.net is a good resource to help with maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unfortunately i cant back out now, the meetings arent that frequent tbh. XD
Reply 6
Original post by afcde
help? bruh go study lmao

I have a processing disorder so its hard for me TO study
Unfortunately i cant back out now, the meetings arent that frequent tbh. XD

Talk to your teachers about the problems you are having. Anyone should feel confident to do that but if you have any kind of learning difficultly they should have plans in place for how to support your learning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by gdunne42
Talk to your teachers about the problems you are having. Anyone should feel confident to do that but if you have any kind of learning difficultly they should have plans in place for how to support your learning.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much, you really helped :3

Quick Reply

Latest