The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Has anybody received any offers for Chester University 2017?

I sent my UCAS off at the beginning of the week and had 4/5 offers just waiting for Chester, has anybody had any offers yet and if so how long did it take? thankyou!
I applied for Chester a couple of weeks ago and they sent me an offer the next day, but they may have been a little bit busier recently! Hope your offer comes through soon!
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
I got mine 2 days after sending my application form off. Hope you get yours soon, good luck xx
What have you both applied for?xx
Reply 4
Applied for psychology and it took them 2 days to give me an offer. Email the admissions if you're unsure what's going on
I applied for Forensic Biology, but the uni has been really good at responding to queries so it might be worth contacting them!
Reply 6
I sent mine off a fortnight ago and had an offer from Chester after 48 hours..the first of my choices to reply and quite a low offer too which is good.

BC and a merit for my Btec Level 3.

I applied for Religious Studies, and I am predicted AB and Distinction- Distinction*
Reply 7
I sent mine off 3 weeks ago and got a letter from them today inviting me for an interview. It shouldn't be much longer til you hear back. :smile:
Reply 8
Yes. I got my offer to read an MBA on the 28th of November and I think it was just over a week after my application was sent.
Reply 9
Hey! just sent my application today as an international student! just wondering if I would need to wait for the university to request my transcript before sending it? my advisor has it and said she would send it once they ask for it but its making feel like it would just waste time if they have to ask for it then give a responce of an offer or not. Ive kind of been obssesing about uni and all of that and just very eager to know if I've gotten in and such and I just want everything to happen asap but also smoothly. Also its the chrismas time so theres no one to answer this question in the international department at the school and also the person I've contact in the pass will be on leave right after christmas time so my eager little heart just took to here! also any advice for how long I can expect a responce since it's holiday break and 3 weeks until ucas's are all due and being international and all those factors?
Original post by Ashleydaviesig
I sent my UCAS off at the beginning of the week and had 4/5 offers just waiting for Chester, has anybody had any offers yet and if so how long did it take? thankyou!

Hiya I got my offer for TRS with counselling within 24 Horus but it does depend on what it is your studying etc. I wouldn't worry remember they have till 25th May to respond!
Original post by Luca99
I sent mine off a fortnight ago and had an offer from Chester after 48 hours..the first of my choices to reply and quite a low offer too which is good.

BC and a merit for my Btec Level 3.

I applied for Religious Studies, and I am predicted AB and Distinction- Distinction*

Hiya - I am also applying to do religious studies at Chester - is it your first choice uni?
Reply 12
Original post by _Holly98
Hiya - I am also applying to do religious studies at Chester - is it your first choice uni?

Hi Holly,

I have just firmed University of Wales Trinity St David as the course there is a 4 year integrated Masters degree in Religious Studies which is fully funded. It made sense to choose that course above other 3 year BA courses and the campus in Lampeter really suits me. I was then offered an unconditional at York St John so put that as my insurance choice. I live in N Wales so although I liked Chester I would have lived at home and commuted, which I didn't really want to do as I want the whole living away from home university experience to be honest.

All the very best with your course at Chester if you are going in September. It's a nice city with great shops!
I applied for the Graphic Design/Photography course and it only took about a week for them to give me an offer after I sent them my portfolio. I am from New York, so I guess it was easier for them because I had to send them a digital portfolio while they are calling for UK students for interviews. I suppose it will take longer depending on what department you are applying to and what they want to see (for example they wanted an art portfolio from me).
Original post by Ashleydaviesig

Hey, don't freak out! I applied to sent my application got all my offers within three weeks except Chester. In total it took them about 5 weeks before I my response. But my friend got her reply after 2 weeks so it all depends on when you applied and how busy they may be with other applications. So chill. xx
I've had an offer and it took about three days I think :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending