The Student Room Group

UK provisional driving licence

I'm currently filling out my provisional driving licence and need to write in my birth certificate serial number. I have two birth certificates, one has just my birth details and the other has my mum and dads signatures and stuff. Both have different numbers on the top right corner. The one with just my birth details has AC writen under 7 numbers and the other has 7 numbers and then the letters CE in a smaller font size. Can anyone tell me which one to write down? Thank you.
Reply 1
Why do you need birth certificate number? I got mine a few months back and the only number I needed was my passport number
Reply 2
Original post by Kevin3011
I'm currently filling out my provisional driving licence and need to write in my birth certificate serial number. I have two birth certificates, one has just my birth details and the other has my mum and dads signatures and stuff. Both have different numbers on the top right corner. The one with just my birth details has AC writen under 7 numbers and the other has 7 numbers and then the letters CE in a smaller font size. Can anyone tell me which one to write down? Thank you.

You need to use your full birth certificate, which is the A4 one with signatures.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending