Scroll to see replies

Sully

7/10
LOTR - Fellowship of the Ring
9/10

Never tire of watching the trilogy :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - 9/10

I loved watching this new side of Star Wars.
(edited 7 years ago)
Lord of The Rings - Two Towers
10/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carry On Cleo - 6.5/10
Sid James!
I just made a thread about this very subject but FYI, it was Lord of the Rings, I'd give it 9/10, but only because I am such a collossal Tolkien nerd that I actually know every single difference in the book from the film. :wink:

"There is no life... in the void... only... death!"

Au contraire Sauron, by definition you and Morgoth dwell there, so if we were to be technical there is life in the void. Unless of course you consider Morgoth or yourself to be dead, which would be a flagrant disregard of logic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXlVtk92HPo

:wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Rogue One - 8/10

Thought the first 2 acts were a little flat but the movie really exploded into action in the final act.
Reply 48
Rogue One (8/10) - The battle scenes, particularly the final battle were incredibly well directed. The film also did a much better job of setting up A New Hope than the end of Episode III. Michael Giacchino's score was good, and I liked it for being a stand alone film rather than part of a trilogy. I also loved hearing James Earl Jones voice Darth Vader again.
There are so many good films nowadays you are spoilt for choice, that said there are some howlers as well. :wink:

Battlefield Earth takes the cake probably. :smile:

I am about to watch Jason Bourne, I hope it is as god as the other Bourne movies.
Reply 50
The Jungle Book (2016) - 8/10

This adaption had more action than the original and it was an interesting twist on the 1967 version. I did enjoy it though Baloo didn't really have as big a part as I had wanted and we never really saw Kaa, who was a huge character in the original.
Deepwater Horizon - 8.8/10

This was such a fantastic film. I always find I connect a lot more to true stories and this was very intense and very emotional. No deep meanings or huge character arcs otherwise it may have been higher but the execution of the survival mission was great.
JAWS IV THE REVENGE

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Looper - 9/10

Very interesting plot and it all pieced together in the end. Got confusing at times but made sense in the end.
Inferno - 6/10

The Accountant - 8/10

Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason - 5/10

Bridget Jones's Baby - 5/10
Reply 55
BrOTHERHOOD 7/10
Lady in the Van

5 / 10

I find this film odd to say the least! I have no idea why though.
Fantastic beats and where to find them.
8/10
Lucy- I didn't really like it tbh so 4/10.
I just watched Mustang (99p to rent on Amazon), was pleasantly surprised, really good film.

Quick Reply

Latest