University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford Graduate Application 2012/13

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Original post by olympus123456
CDT

Nice. Do you know who will be interviewing you ?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by kikkoman
Nice. Do you know who will be interviewing you ?

No I don't know. They don't say that.
So...I'm still waiting for a college offer...i chose Merton College. Any idea how long it will take? I got the offer letter for the MSc Theoretical Chemistry three weeks ago...should hear soon, shouldn't i? Anyone heared from Merton?
Reply 1183
Original post by olympus123456

if you don't mind, what does your signature explain??
Reply 1184
Original post by TickingClock
So...I'm still waiting for a college offer...i chose Merton College. Any idea how long it will take? I got the offer letter for the MSc Theoretical Chemistry three weeks ago...should hear soon, shouldn't i? Anyone heared from Merton?

I was offered a place at Merton last Wednesday (I was offered a place for the MSt in Greek and Latin four weeks before that). Good luck!
Oxford university.. WHY YOU NO EMAIL ME?!?
Original post by TheRandomer

To surprise you...
Do you have birthday or something during the next days?
Original post by TheRandomer

ahahahahaha I love the Y U No meme!!!
Hi. All applicants who applied for the 20th January deadline should now have been contacted. Applications for the March deadline have not been processed yet and students will hear from us in due course. Hope that helps.
Reply 1189
Thank you for the information!
Reply 1190
Original post by Oxford Computer Science Dept
Hi. All applicants who applied for the 20th January deadline should now have been contacted. Applications for the March deadline have not been processed yet and students will hear from us in due course. Hope that helps.

Thank you for the information. Does that mean contacted either way though? i.e. Should I assume rejection given that I have not been contacted yet? (I applied on Jan 15th.)
(edited 12 years ago)
Wow, that wasn't even colose enough to "late march".
Well done, I hope other departments will work fast too
Reply 1192

I don't understand this, does this mean that all the admissions information for applicants who applied for the jan 20th deadline has been released?

If I am right, I think contacted here doesn't necessarily mean admitted. I think they mean the sample interview(email) questions that was sent out. I am not sure though. This message seems somewhat surprising.

I too haven't anything. Should I be assuming rejection here?
Reply 1194
Original post by eggshell
I too haven't anything. Should I be assuming rejection here?

Did you get the email with questions about 2 weeks after you applied?
Original post by chrisjah
Did you get the email with questions about 2 weeks after you applied?

Yeah I did. Have you not heard anything either?
Reply 1196
Since the email questions and the reply, I haven't heard anything back. Someone indicated earlier about emailing the department to find out about the process. I wish they would just clarify. It seems weird though because no one has announced an interview invitation yet.
Original post by chrisjah
Since the email questions and the reply, I haven't heard anything back. Someone indicated earlier about emailing the department to find out about the process. I wish they would just clarify. It seems weird though because no one has announced an interview invitation yet.

Exactly the same thing here. So there's me, you, Noldorin and maybe Brinny who haven't heard anything. And like you say, no-one has announced an interview yet. Not really sure what to think here...they do specifically say all applicants after all.
Reply 1198
They say that all applicants have been contacted, not that they've all been given their answer. An email with a quiz would count as contact. I wouldn't stress about this.
Reply 1199
yeah, that's what I assume the statement meant. I guess we'll find out later.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending