The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
happysunshine
Vienna95 should be mod purely for the reason the rest are *commoners* in the sense they mix with everyday forumites and it would be odd giving them lots of power, they wouldn't be "one of us" anymore. However Vienna95 is powerful, distances herself from the forum-scum, I think she'd be perfect.

But the forum would become see through :tongue:
*Subscriber joke*
Daveo
But the forum would become see through :tongue:
*Subscriber joke*

What do you mean by that *feels left out*? Or, are you referring to the "content" of the subscriber forum?
Reply 42
happysunshine
What do you mean by that *feels left out*? Or, are you referring to the "content" of the subscriber forum?

Sorry. :tongue: I was merely refering to a certain comment made by vienna regardng transparancy.
Daveo
Sorry. :tongue: I was merely refering to a certain comment made by vienna regardng transparancy.

OK - Well I'm lost now! :tongue:
Reply 44
Moncal
I'm rather sick of coments like this. The only thing that makes these uk forums is that the learning forums are dedicated to uk education. Nothing about the forums where americans participate makes ukl ukish.

i agree.
Reply 45
randdom
Vienna but not because I don't like her more because other people don't seem to like her

i have a poor chance, but less than tis_me_the_spammer? although, im sure some people have blindly mistaken 'will' for 'should'.
Reply 46
He's not here anymore so probably should get the votes, but you never know. He spent his life on here so would always be around to mod :smile:
Reply 47
Lord Huntryode has a good chance of becoming a moderator, unfortunately.
vienna95 and Mr. White as mods would be quite interesting.

Now what about the worst/least favourite current mod?
vienna95
i have a poor chance

Does that bother you?
Reply 49
GayBoy
Lord Huntryode has a good chance of becoming a moderator, unfortunately.

Nice to know my fanbase is out in full strength :smile:
Lord Huntroyde
Nice to know my fanbase is out in full strength :smile:

Why do poeple make these comments about you?! :confused:
Reply 51
NDGAARONDI
Why do poeple make these comments about you?! :confused:

I don't know, I never get anyone who mildly dislikes me, but I do get people who loathe me with a passion.

Probably jealousy.

I'm on good terms with most people though :smile:
Reply 52
Lord Huntroyde
I don't know, I never get anyone who mildly dislikes me, but I do get people who loathe me with a passion.

Probably jealousy.

I think you're nice {hugs LH}
Reply 53
Acaila
I think you're nice {hugs LH}

Thank you :smile:
Lord Huntroyde

Probably jealousy.

I've noticed that. Not sure if it applies to other well known users here, certainly none that I know of at the moment.
Reply 55
NDGAARONDI
I've noticed that. Not sure if it applies to other well known users here, certainly none thta I know of at the moment.

I imagine Gayboy is a guise of a more established member :wink:
I want to be a mod, how do I become one?
I want to be a queen, how do I become one?
I want to be Shane Filan's wife, how do I become one?
Reply 57
BlueAngel

Kiss a lot of arse, and act like you give a sh*t about hundreds of people you don't even know.

Gain some sort of social status, and hang out in China White Club and mingle with the likes of Princess William, and you'll be a queen in no time.

Who the hell is Shane Filan? If he's the guy from westlife, your better off with me. :biggrin:
BlueAngel

hehe, BlueAngel, when i become a mod i will make sure you will become a mod 2. :cool:
Reply 59
GayBoy

Now what about the worst/least favourite current mod?

Hmm..

*%@!?@

Latest

Trending

Trending