The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Whats_The_411?
hehe, BlueAngel, when i become a mod i will make sure you will become a mod 2. :cool:

Pretty sure you are going to be a mod huh? :biggrin:
Reply 61
Looks like I get to doubly cheat by voting for myself a third time.

P.S. I don't think that a banned person will ever be a mod.
Reply 62
kikzen
who knows?

the americans shouldnt get mod status, because... theyre american (this IS UKL after all)

look, i dont see everyone's problem about americans possibly being mods. I stress i AM NOT saying i should be a mod, but i think the time zone differences help, and more hours covered cannot be a bad thing. I don't think it should be restriceted to only UK mods as people like Sire and Infinity are perfect for the job anyway, and adding the time zone is even better. Again, i AM NOT saying i should be, be i think having members from other countries could really help.
Its interesting that nobodies voted for me as should not be a mod... of course that doesn't mean people want me to be one, and i don't see why they should as i am hardly suitable, but i just find it rather itneresting, although it probably means that nobodies got any sort of strong opinion on me whatsoever, so maybe it is a bad thing?
Reply 64
Iluvatar
Its interesting that nobodies voted for me as should not be a mod... of course that doesn't mean people want me to be one, and i don't see why they should as i am hardly suitable, but i just find it rather itneresting, although it probably means that nobodies got any sort of strong opinion on me whatsoever, so maybe it is a bad thing?

I can't believe 3 people are beating me.
Reply 65
NDGAARONDI
Does that bother you?

not in the slightest
Reply 66
Iluvatar

I felt sorry for you, so I voted for you :biggrin:.
Reply 67
i will never be a mod
Reply 68
starry
i will never be a mod

Why do you say that?
Well, apprarently most people don't think I am least likely to be a mod.
PadFoot90
Pretty sure you are going to be a mod huh? :biggrin:

Yep, i'm gonna be the mod of general chat :cool:
Reply 71
Whats_The_411?
Yep, i'm gonna be the mod of general chat :cool:

That's quite a task :wink:
PadFoot90

I'd be amazing at it.
PadFoot90

Not really. I would be great and you know I would. :biggrin:
Reply 74
tis_me_lord
I'd be amazing at it.

411 whats the
Not really. I would be great and you know I would.

Well well a rivalry :tongue:
PadFoot90
Well well a rivalry :tongue:

oh please :tongue:

No one can handle general chat quite like me :biggrin:
Whats_The_411?
oh please :tongue:

No one can handle general chat quite like me :biggrin:

Then where's your say in this thread as the king of spam, and where are you victim of an amazingly witty Vienna comment. :rolleyes:
tis_me_lord
Then where's your say in this thread as the king of spam, and where are you victim of an amazingly witty Vienna comment. :rolleyes:

Benny Boy i made that up. hehe.
Whats_The_411?
Benny Boy i made that up. hehe.

You made this thread up, impressive.
tis_me_lord
You made this thread up, impressive.

Latest

Trending

Trending