The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mr White
An antithesis to most "who should be a mod" threads.

Who do you think, of the above prolific members, is the least likely to ever be a mod? All of whom are unlikely candidates (due mainly to popularity issues - efficiency is not considered a neccessary requisite), but who is least favourite?

My opinion:

Invisible / bono - Ex-spammer, banned repeatedly, unpopular with most current moderators. Chances = 0/10

Vienna95 - Mean, devestating and slightly to the right of Genghis Khan on the political scale. Would probably bring some much-needed discipline to the job, but lacks the popularity of more mainstream members. Chances = 4/10

Mr White - I recognise my own weaknesses. Impulsive and prejudiced, lack the even-handedness to be efficient. Would probably ban people on whims. Chances = 3/10

Moncal - Small fish in a big pond. Relative newbie who seems intent on being a mod. Has been revealed to have indulged in unscrupulous activites to accomplish this goal. As such, he's not got much hope. Chances = 0/10

tis me lord - Lord of the spammers. Chances = 0/10

Tinykates - Popular with the general chatters, but not really mod-material. Chances = 3/10

Iluvatar - Humorous, clever, helpful and generally all-round nice guy. Despite being the oldest active member (aside from d) is always overlooked. Chances = 3/10

Lord Huntroyde - Like Iluvatar: is smart, helpful and efficient. Has never really been considered seriously, though. Is generally pleasant, but has been known to jekyll and hyde-type moments. Chances = 5/10

Padfoot90 - Moncal's crony. No real chances, but would probably be okay at it. 2/10

wiwarin mir - Lack of contact with the outside world would mean constant vigilance, but a relative newbie who has yet to prove himself. Chances = 2/10

you poor kid.
Reply 81
DazYa777
you poor kid.

Ditto.
Reply 82
I don't think that quite sums him up.
Mr White - why does TK have a 3/10 chance whilst I have 0/10? Our faults are identical.
Reply 84
She might actually stay away :biggrin:
Acaila
She might actually stay away :biggrin:

You say that the day after she returns.... :confused:
Reply 86
tis_me_lord
Mr White - why does TK have a 3/10 chance whilst I have 0/10? Our faults are identical.

She is less of a newbie. Her spamming was spread over a longer time frame than your's.
Reply 87
TK is back? :confused:
I stay off for one day and everything happens!!
Reply 88
tis_me_lord
You say that the day after she returns.... :confused:

And didn't you bugger off? Let me guess: You're back? Now that wasn't at all predictable...
I'm going to be a mod :biggrin:
Reply 90
Forum retirals never last eh Whitey? :biggrin:
Mr White
And didn't you bugger off? Let me guess: You're back? Now that wasn't at all predictable...

I'm not back, actually...well I am but not for long, I don't really know what I'm doing right now. I asked to be banned but wasn't, so I decided to give out some lovely red gems to people, and then was enticed into making a sarcastic comment, and it went downhill from there. :frown:

Acaila
TK is back?

Indeed, and talking about mini skirts.

Mr White again
She is less of a newbie. Her spamming was spread over a longer time frame than your's.

But my spam was better, not meaning quantity wise.
white, the pms you and vienna were sending to each otehr * goes back to the logs * omg hilarious " he'll be our main target, we'll take out him then her "

you are so power hungry its just lame.......... and the funny thing is it isn't even a chat room its just a discussion message board.......... its hardly " live "
Reply 93
Whats_The_411?
I'm going to be a mod :biggrin:

If you say so, dear.

Acalia
Forum retirals never last eh Whitey?

Luckily for you they don't. Otherwise, you might be deprived of my presence.
Reply 94
Mr White

Luckily for you they don't. Otherwise, you might be deprived of my presence.

:eek: I'd forgotten about that! {huggles Whitey very tighty so he can't run off again and deprive us of our daily dose of vitriol}

I don't think I've ever actually retired from a forum. I just get bored and post less and less and less til I never really visit anymore.
Reply 95
DazYa777
white, the pms you and vienna were sending to each otehr * goes back to the logs * omg hilarious " he'll be our main target, we'll take out him then her "

you are so power hungry its just lame.......... and the funny thing is it isn't even a chat room its just a discussion message board.......... its hardly " live "

*sigh* Idiots should be banned from owning computers.
lol.
Reply 97
Acaila
:eek: I'd forgotten about that! {huggles Whitey very tighty so he can't run off again and deprive us of our daily dose of vitriol}

I don't think I've ever actually retired from a forum. I just get bored and post less and less and less til I never really visit anymore.

My policy is that I'm a regular member for a couple of months, then, to prolong the long-term enjoyment of the website, I take a couple of months off. Being the attention-seeking rapscallion that I am, its always fun to make a big deal of the 'leaving and returning' part, just for the fun of it.
Mr White
If you say so, dear.

hehe, its true. :tongue:

Do you want to be a mod?
Reply 99
Mr White
My policy is that I'm a regular member for a couple of months, then, to prolong the long-term enjoyment of the website, I take a couple of months off. Being the attention-seeking rapscallion that I am, its always fun to make a big deal of the 'leaving and returning' part, just for the fun of it.

Ah right I can understand that. I do often go back to forums that I've stopped visiting for a while. I hope you're not planning on going anywhere soon.

Latest

Trending

Trending