The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hahn killed the soc already :frown:
Reply 2
Haha I suck.

See I say I'll post more and it totally doesn't work at all, everyone just runs away like I'm scary, but I'm not scary.

Meh, we need some kind of thing to talk about to get us talking.

Uhhh, I think I'm bi, that's a big part of my life recently :redface:
Reply 3
hello?
Reply 4
Good evening new thread :biggrin:
Reply 5
SilverWings
Uhhh, I think I'm bi, that's a big part of my life recently :redface:
:eek4: Never would have expected that. That's a shocker...but anyway, join the club :biggrin:

katwin
hello?
Hiya Kate :hugs:

Phoenix
Good evening new thread :biggrin:
Good evening :yo-less:

:biggrin:
Reply 6
That's another thing Dali, everyone I tell goes ":eek: NO NO NO NO NO!! YOU'RE GAY"

Heh :redface:
Reply 7
Evening, new thread.
kudos to sephiroths post about his headache, my stomach thinks ive swallowed a washing machine and is acting accordingly to avoid being graphic.:frown:

hope everyone else is feeling happy and healthy:biggrin:
Reply 9
we had shoplifters at work today
That doesn't sound nice Skinny. :frown:

I was trying to register for a doctor today but didn't know the address of my home surgery. Will have to hand the form in tomorrow. Pretty sure I know what the cause is but I should get it checked out.
Juno
we had shoplifters at work today

That's nothing. :P
We had a fire in the student union today.

Just as I started queuing for freshers' tickets. I don't know for sure it was a fire, but the alarm went off and ten minutes later two fire engines turned up and spent half an hour inside the building. I'm guessing something in a kitchen caught fire. :s-smilie:
hola

so...gay stuff
Reply 13
Sephiroth
That's nothing. :P
We had a fire in the student union today.

Just as I started queuing for freshers' tickets. I don't know for sure it was a fire, but the alarm went off and ten minutes later two fire engines turned up and spent half an hour inside the building. I'm guessing something in a kitchen caught fire. :s-smilie:

Yours was probably more exciting. I was in the back on a break (that shouldn;t technically have had) and missed it all
Juno
Yours was probably more exciting. I was in the back on a break (that shouldn;t technically have had) and missed it all

I suppose it depends on the severity of the shop lifting as to how exciting the situation is. What were the details of it?

Edit: And wow, when did you step down from mod duties?
Reply 15
I quit months ago. I can't even remember how long. April I think. You do know I'm going out with Ash now, right? And I've got a new bird. She's called Banana. She's a budgie. She's yellow and green.

We lost £160 of stuff. The guy pretended to do shopping, went to the till, and then half way through the transaction went off to "get something" and never came back.
I knew about you and Ash, but not the budgie or quitting mod. Has your title always been that since you quit?

Did your shop catch the thief?
Reply 17
Ash has a bird too. Hers is named Amy after Amy Winehouse. It likes having a bath in everyone else's water pot.

I got pictures!

I'm fairly sure my title has always been like this. I'm not crazy now, I don't have that parrot, and I aint a mod.
Juno
Ash has a bird too. Hers is named Amy after Amy Winehouse. It likes having a bath in everyone else's water pot.

I got pictures!

I'm fairly sure my title has always been like this. I'm not crazy now, I don't have that parrot, and I aint a mod.

even though i don't like amy winehouse, my bird just looks like she's on drugs and the only alternative was Pete Dogherty :s-smilie:
Reply 19
:whip

Latest