The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
hi, can someone tell me what will happen. if i leave uni after 3 weeks there to get a full time job instead.

the tuition fee is £3070

do i still hav to pay the uni £3000 for 3 weeks learning?

please reply if you can help ? tom
Reply 21
most employers, even Tesco and Sainsbury, now only employ people with a uni degree, so........
Reply 22
jawa
most employers, even Tesco and Sainsbury, now only employ people with a uni degree, so........

can someone tell me what happens to your tuition fees if u drop out, do you hav to pay the 3k still? Tom
Reply 23
jawa

that's the biggest load of crap I've ever smelt :smile:
Reply 24
tom151
can someone tell me what happens to your tuition fees if u drop out, do you hav to pay the 3k still? Tom

Probably up to your university, but normally yes - although you might get some amount of it refunded if you leave really really early etc.
you need to ask someone at uni, the sooner you drop out, the less likely it is that you'll be charged, however, they are within their rights to charge....
Reply 26
Lilian
that's the biggest load of crap I've ever smelt :smile:

so which job does NOT require a uni degree, mind sharing your crap? :redface:
not tesco that's for sure..... i've had jobs before, and i'm obviously not a graduate.... they've not all been rotten either. stop being so elitist. university isn't the be all and end all of life!!
Reply 28
bright star
not tesco that's for sure..... i've had jobs before, and i'm obviously not a graduate.... they've not all been rotten either. stop being so elitist. university isn't the be all and end all of life!!

Absolutely. The brainwashing of the education fooled me for a while though, that's for sure.
Reply 29
then....................why are you all studying? getting education just for the sake of getting educated?
what??? i want to be a doctor, hence i went to medical school..... if university's not for you, i wouldn't expect to be made to feel bad about it. i'm not saying university can't be valuable and fun but considering the debt people are gonna start graduating with, it's estimated that people are hardly gonna make up their lost earnings for the time they spent at university by having a degree..... also there's nothing wrong with education for it's own sake!! i quite like that idea.....

Latest

Trending

Trending