The Student Room Group
It might be very fine dark hairs. If it is then you can wax/bleach them
Are you naturally dark? If so, then it's probably tiny tiny hair that you can't see. If that's the case, I definitely suggest facial hair bleach - you can buy it from most major chemists; boots :wink:
Reply 3
Ilora-Danon
Are you naturally dark? If so, then it's probably tiny tiny hair that you can't see. If that's the case, I definitely suggest facial hair bleach - you can buy it from most major chemists; boots :wink:

Yeah, I'm fair skinned with very dark brown (nearly black hair) so I guess that explains it :smile:
Reply 4
well i also have the same problem but i heard it can be from too much hair removal (bleaching, waxing) i think i got it from this http://mysmoothlegs.com/ product that i got but if u type it in in google, u'll get many home remedies and even creams to make it lighter, also wear sun screan when u go out
Reply 5
I really don't think it's from "tiny hairs". If it's a dark shadow then it's most likely melasma (which is a pigmentation of the skin). It's actually quite common in women aged 20-40, and is also common on the upper lip region. It's literally just pigmented skin, and is generally aggravated by the sun. You should make sure you wear suncreen whenever you set foot out of the house - this will tackle the cause of the problem so it should eventually go away over time. If you want to get rid of it fast, you can use a skin lightening cream. (Most skin lighteners don't actually "bleach" the skin - this is a common misconception - they just block the skin from becoming pigmented.) Try Fashion Fair Vantex cream.

Hope that helps.
Reply 6
I have the same problem - I cover it using concealer.
Reply 7
star_violet
I really don't think it's from "tiny hairs". If it's a dark shadow then it's most likely melasma (which is a pigmentation of the skin). It's actually quite common in women aged 20-40, and is also common on the upper lip region. It's literally just pigmented skin, and is generally aggravated by the sun. You should make sure you wear suncreen whenever you set foot out of the house - this will tackle the cause of the problem so it should eventually go away over time. If you want to get rid of it fast, you can use a skin lightening cream. (Most skin lighteners don't actually "bleach" the skin - this is a common misconception - they just block the skin from becoming pigmented.) Try Fashion Fair Vantex cream.

Hope that helps.

Great help for me. :smile:
Reply 8
If you dont have any hair there maybe its just a shadow made by your face shape, id try hair removal (just in case), if that doesn't work just dab a spot of highligher above your lip line, it will make your lips appear bigger too! :smile:

Latest