Hi!

Anybody else is starting in Jan 18?
I'm starting Jan and can't wait
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I have an interview tomorrow for Jan 18 entry, fingers crossed I get an offer :smile:
Original post by lb111
I have an interview tomorrow for Jan 18 entry, fingers crossed I get an offer :smile:

Good luck 😉
Reply 4
Original post by lb111

Good luck!!! They are so nice and relaxed.
Reply 5
Original post by Shinny_23
I'm starting Jan and can't wait

Yayyyyy im not alone 😁. Im so excited too. Are you on facebook? Was thinking of setting up a group.
Original post by Reidy181
Yayyyyy im not alone 😁. Im so excited too. Are you on facebook? Was thinking of setting up a group.

Yes but I hardly ever use Facebook 🙊 hehe . Do you know if there is a reading list out yet for Jan starters??
Reply 7
Argh ok lol. I don't know to be honest. I remember asking at my interview and they were saying to wait until we start. I've been told by other nurses to get an anatomy and physiology book
Original post by Reidy181
Argh ok lol. I don't know to be honest. I remember asking at my interview and they were saying to wait until we start. I've been told by other nurses to get an anatomy and physiology book

Oh ok, thank you. 😊
Hey everyone, I was just wondering how long it usually takes to hear back. I was interviewed on Friday and forgot to ask how long it took until I heard (oops) thanks girls xx
I will be starting in September and took nearly 2 weeks for me to hear back, others interviewed at other times heard back within a week. Hope this helps.
Reply 11
I heard back within 3 days.
Thanks for the replies, I'll keep my fingers crossed and congratulations on your places xx
Reply 13
Original post by Jsmith080691
Thanks for the replies, I'll keep my fingers crossed and congratulations on your places xx

Thank you! Hopefully you'll be joining us in January x
Reply 14
I got offered a place! I got a phone call this morning, I'm so excited, I'll see you all in January :smile:
Reply 15
Congratulations!!! Are you on Facebook? Was thinking of setting up a group
Reply 16
I too have been offered to start in jan! Cannot wait! I have a Facebook page, I think it will be a good idea to get to know everyone :smile: X
Reply 17
Great!! I'm so excited too. I've set up a group on Facebook titled BCU Adult Nursing January 2018. I'm not fantastic on fb so don't even know if I've done it right 🙈
Reply 18
Hi iv got a firm unconditional to start Jan 2018, ill join the group on Facebook :smile:i had my offer friday exactly a week after my interview, they did say could be up to two weeks tho if your still waiting :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending