The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Refund of the deposit and no response ever from UCLAN

The admin is very irresponsive, I had applied for deposit refund since August 2022 with companionate reason but never got further response, the admin of UCLAN is very unprofessional and not helpful at all. Could the UCLAN representative could response please.
Original post by MegNG
The admin is very irresponsive, I had applied for deposit refund since August 2022 with companionate reason but never got further response, the admin of UCLAN is very unprofessional and not helpful at all. Could the UCLAN representative could response please.

Hi MegNG,

I am really sorry you have had a negative expereience with both your refund and the admin. Please could you direct message us with all these details:

Full Name
DOB
G number (if you have it)
Course
Date of refund request
Any other information you see significant

You can direct your message here:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialUCLan/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/uclanuni/?hl=en
Twitter: https://twitter.com/UCLan?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

We will scale this to priority and see that you get a response ASAP.

Thanks,

Zara :smile:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi MegNG,

I am really sorry you have had a negative expereience with both your refund and the admin. Please could you direct message us with all these details:

Full Name
DOB
Course
Date of refund request

Twitter: https://twitter.com/UCLan?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Thanks,

Zara, May I have a direct email address so that I could forward the necessary information and document to your email address is more convenient please
Reply 3
Hi MegNG,

Full Name
DOB
Course
Date of refund request

Thanks,

I have sent details to fb messenger, grateful for expedite review please. It is very urgent.
Original post by MegNG

Did you get your refund
Reply 5
Original post by MegNG

this is so true. its been 9 months since I have requested for my deposit from uclan and they refuse to respond despite several emails, calls and providing evidence. I was unable to get my visa on time because the visa policies changed. As an international student, I will not advice you pay the 15,000 deposit as they will not respond to you appropriately no matter what your circumstances are
Reply 6
its been 9 months since I have requested for my deposit from uclan and they refuse to respond despite several emails, calls and providing evidence. I was unable to get my visa on time because the visa policies changed. As an international student, I will not advice you pay the 15,000 deposit as they will not respond to you appropriately no matter what your circumstances are

Original post by MegNG
Reply 7
Original post by bakusanniba
its been 9 months since I have requested for my deposit from uclan and they refuse to respond despite several emails, calls and providing evidence. I was unable to get my visa on time because the visa policies changed. As an international student, I will not advice you pay the 15,000 deposit as they will not respond to you appropriately no matter what your circumstances are

I am still waiting for my refund from UCLAN. Did you get any response from their side. I have given £5250 aa my initial deposit
Original post by bakusanniba
this is so true. its been 9 months since I have requested for my deposit from uclan and they refuse to respond despite several emails, calls and providing evidence. I was unable to get my visa on time because the visa policies changed. As an international student, I will not advice you pay the 15,000 deposit as they will not respond to you appropriately no matter what your circumstances are

Hi bakusanniba,

I am really sorry to hear about your experience. Please could you direct message us on one of our social media platforms which can be found here.
In your message please could you include your full name, DOB, application number, course name and date of refund request, we will look into this as a matter of urgency.

Many thanks,
Sarah
Original post by Anonymous
I am still waiting for my refund from UCLAN. Did you get any response from their side. I have given £5250 aa my initial deposit

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. If you could send us direct message via one of our social media channels which can be found here, we will have a look into this as a matter of urgency. In your message please could you include your full name, DOB, application number, course name and the date of your refund request.

Many thanks,
Sarah
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous

It has been long time even after all evidence given and they hinder all applications for refund. So irresponsible. I am very very angry for no further response on this.

So students , please pay your deposit for your deep thought before doing so. This school is concerning money more than other thing else.
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by MegNG
It has been long time even after all evidence given and they hinder all applications for refund. So irresponsible. I am very very angry for no further response on this.

So students , please pay your deposit for your deep thought before doing so. This school is concerning money more than other thing else.

Hi there MegNG,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. If you could send us direct message via one of our social media channels which can be found here, we will have a look into this as a matter of urgency. In your message please could you include your full name, DOB, application number, course name and the date of your refund request.

Many thanks,
Sarah
Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. If you could send us direct message via one of our social media channels which can be found here, we will have a look into this as a matter of urgency. In your message please could you include your full name, DOB, application number, course name and the date of your refund request.

Many thanks,
Sarah

Even after doing all procedures you have mentioned there is no favorable response from the university. As a student, I am required to pay fees for my further studies. As most of my money is deposited in University of Central Lancashire, my further studies is in uncertainty. So you are requested to refund the initial deposit as soon as possible. Every irresponsible team of management.
Original post by Namithanimmi1004
Even after doing all procedures you have mentioned there is no favorable response from the university. As a student, I am required to pay fees for my further studies. As most of my money is deposited in University of Central Lancashire, my further studies is in uncertainty. So you are requested to refund the initial deposit as soon as possible. Every irresponsible team of management.

Hi there @Namithanimmi1004,

Thank you for sending us some further information over on Instagram. Please be reassured that we are looking into this as a priority for you and will respond there as soon as we have an update.

Best wishes,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending