The Student Room Group

Which universities in London offer 2 years fast track degree courses?

I am already starting university late so I'd like to study a fast track degree , do you know any universities in London that offer it ?
I have no idea, but doing a 3 year programme in 2 years is just going to look like you paid for a worthless piece of paper to employers.

I would strongly recommend you dispel such notions from your mind. You will lose far more than you gain in such a situation.

Also I have no idea what you mean by "late" but there are people who start degrees in their 60s (and many before in earlier years than that) who do just fine. If you're under the age of 30 it's completely irrelevant, and if you're over that age you would still be better off doing the 3 year course, you would just need to consider why you're doing the degree and what it will bring you, and make sure you account for the various financial aspects of doing so. Perhaps if you were planning to do Maxillofacial Surgery, then starting the relevant degrees at 30 may be a little late...for anything else, it's fine.
Original post by dima10
I am already starting university late so I'd like to study a fast track degree , do you know any universities in London that offer it ?

IIRC I seen an ad by Buckingham University in the newspaper about their 2 year economics degree, they might have some others also
I think doing 2 year degree (fast track) is not a worthless. You are studying exactly what other people do 3 / 4 year degree study. For fast track degree, you will have to work hard and study all the time as you will not have long holidays like other degrees. Universities like Middlesex and Greenwich university do offer 2 year degree depending on the course that you are applying. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants study hard and get degree within a very short time to do fast track program.
Original post by dima10

Hi Dima10,

We offer fast track courses at Middlesex university :smile:
What course would you be interested in?

Have a lovely day
Ludovica
Hi Dima10,

We offer accelerated degrees at London Met. Is there any particular course you would be interested in?

Have a nice day.

Hannah (Official London Met Rep)
Reply 6
Do you offer fast track in BA in education
Original post by Mushtak

Hi Mushtak,

Unfortunately we do not offer fast track in BA Education, it must be taken in three years. Do have a look at our course content though, we have a variety of interesting modules for you to choose from.

Thanks!

Jimi

https://www.mdx.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/education-studies-degree
No. I for an example have 12 years+ work experience and know pretty much a lot of the degree itself. Even a graduate won't get a job easily. So yeah, West london, Greenwich have fast track. Birkbeck has 3 years but only 2 evenings a week. If you have formal qualification and depending on what you're studying you can start from first year oh and with work experience. Some foundation degree students are allowed into second year again depending on what you're studying again. Uni of west london has Saturday only courses. Not sure how Greenwich works. Greenwich and West london are 2 years. I think there a few more non london universities offering this with campuses in london, oh Uni of East London and Metropolitan have this 2 year degree too.
Original post by Mushtak

University of West london ahs fast track BA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending