The Student Room Group

Interviews at St Georges AND Nottingham for Grad entry

Hi, been lurking on this forum a while, couldn't find an answer to my question though.

I have applied for 4 graduate entry course for medicine (Warwick, Swansea, St George's and Nottingham).

So far have got interviews at both Nottingham and St Georges's however I was under the impression they shared the interview process and I should only have had an interview offer from one and not both. Now i have two interviews one in London and one in Nottingham both on different dates and I'm a little :confused:

Anyone know if they have changed their policy for this year? Both universities websites had no information on this (that I could find easily).
Reply 1
yes theyve changed it this year and are no longer linked so 2 diff interviews. Im really annoyed about this cause id have applied for st g too if id have known but thought applying for both would decrease my chances of getting a place- good luck tho! When are your interviews?
Reply 2
Nottingham on the 8th and St Georges on the 14th of Jan.

An email from swansea said they will let people know about interviews via email by the 21st and I think the warwick selection day isn't until feb/march so im not too worried about not hearing back!

Latest

Trending

Trending