The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hah hah hah hah.

Keep them coming. :yep:

Does anyone know any Geology-related ones? Apart from the obvious "rock my world" ones.
Trying to write a poem to cheer my boyfriend up - he's very clever with science and maths...it's not my strong point, though.
Anything funny/cute I can say to him using maths/science/geology?:redface:

Thanks!
Reply 61
geology chat up line - Seismically speaking, geologist make the bedrock

Pretty awful 2bf :P but its hard to do ones for geology :frown:
No text language please :smile:
Revd. Mike
Did you know that your body contains approximately 1mCi of radioactive Carbon-14? That's approximately 2.2billion disintegrations per minute; you are SO hot! :wink:

Wooooops, I totally misconverted the units, woopsy :colonhash::

That should read: Did you know that your body contains approx. 1 mCi of radioactive Carbon-14? That's over 2.2million disintergrations per minute, you are SO hot! :wink:
sampshogg
geology chat up line - Seismically speaking, geologist make the bedrock

Pretty awful 2bf :P but its hard to do ones for geology :frown:

:rofl:
Adje
If you were a trigonometric identity you'd be equivalent to 1cosc \displaystyle \frac {1}{\mathrm{cos} \, c } ...

I like that one the best for some reason..
Reply 66
Don't run towards me and scream, cos the higher pitch makes me dizzy
Don't run away from me either, cos you would sound like a man

Doppler Effect
Reply 67
One atom said to another 'I think I've lost an electron!' the other says, 'Are you sure?' 'Yes, I'm positive!'

It's so bad it's funny.
Reply 68
If you were my homework I'd be doing you rite now all over my desk!

not that scientific but i like it :smile:
Reply 69
Are those trousers made out of Space Shuttle tiles because your ass is out of this world!
Reply 70
My vector has a large magnitude, care to normalize it?
let's relax the hausdorff condition baby!
How do you like your eggs in the morning- scrambled or fertilized?
Lol, i love these :tongue: I got one for english, 'If i could rewrite the alphabet, i'd put u and i together' =]
Having sex is like quadratic factorisation - if it can't be split then it's time to stop.

Having sex is like doing fractions - it's improper for the larger one to be on top.

If there's a metal train a mile long, and at the very back end a lightning bolt struck it, how long will it take to reach and kill the driver, provided that he's a good conductor?

Not exactly chat-up lines though...

If a layer of frozen water is 33cm thick, and a polar bear exerts a force of 452kg over a surface area of 0.3m^2 per foot, is it enough to break the ice?
Reply 73
Kyred
We can do simple harmonic motion on bed

Don't shorten it to SHM (especially not somewhere noisy like a bar/club) though or else they might get the wrong idea...
abc101
"If I was an enzyme I'd be DNA-helixase so I could unzip your genes..." :wink:

My favourite!
Also: "I wish I were adenine because then I could get paired with U"
Reply 75
My friend facebooked me this one dunno if its already on here :

"Baby, if you and i collided we would definately overcome the activation enthalpy".
Reply 76
You're so hot you denature my enzymes!
:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending