The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
chica_pk
In your 1st year, you have to take 3 compulsary modules ( Econ, IT and Society + Maths&Stats) and 1 outside option from a wide range of choices.

I thought you also had to do Accounting and Finance in the first year. SO there are NO options. IF there is an option, what is a really easy one? (I am no good at writing essays in English, by the way, and I am not great at maths). Can I take beginners Spanish as an option?
Is it safe to assume that people who do Mgt Sci are (mostly) fairly boring .. they are just in it for the way money - for the want of anything better to do in life, for the want of any ideal, or any idea about the value of education for its own sake?

Thanks.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
africa
I thought you also had to do Accounting and Finance in the first year. SO there are NO options. IF there is an option, what is a really easy one? (I am no good at writing essays in English, by the way, and I am not great at maths). Can I take beginners Spanish as an option?
Is it safe to assume that people who do Mgt Sci are (mostly) fairly boring .. they are just in it for the way money - for the want of anything better to do in life, for the want of any ideal, or any idea about the value of education for its own sake?

Thanks.

please resubmit the second half of your post as it doesnt seem to make any sense.
Reply 22
africa

Thanks.

Dont worry now, u'll be given precise info at those induction meetings and u can always ask your personal tutor whatever u not sure about. There isnt EASY course at LSE, sorry to disappoint but personally I think there are relatively less demanding ones such as IS143(this is the IT module u'll be doing anyway i think!)
I dont agree with the people are boring on this course but a lot of them did choose it cos they didnt know what else to do at lse...

Latest

Trending

Trending