The Student Room Group

Trump 'racist' Britain First tweets

There's a controversy now about Trump having retweeted some videos posted by Jayda Fransen, who is the deputy head of Britain First. The videos, which show ISIS fighters throwing a boy off a building, an Islamist smashing a statute of the 'Virgin' Mary and another much less clear video of someone apparently being beaten up in the Netherlands.

The mere fact of retweeting these videos is said to be racist.

Now, people on here know how much I hate Trump. I think he's an utter moron, a racist, a bigot, completely unfit to be president of the United States. I think he has betrayed America to a foreign power. However.. I don't think merely retweeting those tweets is racist.

The tweet title doesn't say "Muslims throw boy off building" (although that would be accurate), it says "Islamists throw.." etc.

I went onto Jayda Fransen's twitter feed and she posted a video of her walking into Luton town centre with a group of friends carrying crosses. Very quickly they were surrounded by a hostile crowd of angry Muslim men, with one of them calling her a ***** and saying "We're taking over", and they were threatened and had to retreat.

At least as far as Luton goes, I'd say Britain First is correct. Now I can't stand the far right, and it's wrong to say all Muslims are bad, but there's no question to my mind that even leaving aside Islamism, in the Muslim populations of the UK there is an aggression, an arrogance and an unwillingness to integrate.

Recently OFSTED said that they would be looking into schools where they have 5 year olds wearing a hijab as this sexualises young children. Given the justification Muslims give for the hijab, that would be correct. However there was a letter signed by various Muslim leaders saying that the hijab is not just about protecting women from sexual attention but also a "cultural symbol of resistance".

Resistance to what? To the decadent culture of the kaffir? I predict that the West will become more and more hostile to Muslims living here until Western Islam finds a way to reconcile itself to the fact it has chosen to live in a non-Muslim country and it has to adapt itself to that fact. Twenty or thirty years ago, I'd say Muslims in this country had done exactly that. But in the last ten or fifteen years, we've gone backwards. Something has to change.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
"kaffir"

what are you 6? Literally nobody says that in the real world
stop victimizing yourself
Original post by kokaled
Literally nobody says that in the real world

Are you saying that literally no-one uses that word, or are you inclined to the modern idiotic tendency to use the word literally when they mean exactly the opposite?

[video="youtube;Bl1Q8aDwKQs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl1Q8aDwKQs[/video]
It’s an odd thing for him to tweet and it’s not very ‘presidential’ but it’s certainly not racist. The problem is when people claim he’s racist weak nonsense like this is their evidence
As a young muslim female as I can say is that Islam advocates peace! It never condones terrorism etc.
I live by important morals and so do many of the muslim population and what goes on in the middle east and these terror attacks has nothing to do with muslims: they are just people who are mentally deranged.
Trump is a racist and is ignorant and needs to learn that what jayda is doing is wrong. Trump is the president of the USA and with a mentality like that he shouldnt be running the country. Look at the Canadian prime minster! He respects everyone of all faiths!
I hope you understand
Original post by aspire.1a
As a young muslim female as I can say is that Islam advocates peace! It never condones terrorism etc.
I live by important morals and so do many of the muslim population and what goes on in the middle east and these terror attacks has nothing to do with muslims: they are just people who are mentally deranged.
Trump is a racist and is ignorant and needs to learn that what jayda is doing is wrong. Trump is the president of the USA and with a mentality like that he shouldnt be running the country. Look at the Canadian prime minster! He respects everyone of all faiths!
I hope you understand

Quran calls for violence to the disbelievers. Sounds peaceful!
Original post by AlexanderHam
There's a controversy now about Trump having retweeted some videos posted by Jayda Fransen, who is the deputy head of Britain First. The videos, which show ISIS fighters throwing a boy off a building, an Islamist smashing a statute of the 'Virgin' Mary and another much less clear video of someone apparently being beaten up in the Netherlands.

Now, people on here know how much I hate Trump. I think he's an utter moron, a racist, a bigot, completely unfit to be president of the United States. I think he has betrayed America to a foreign power. However.. I don't think merely retweeting those tweets is racist.

The tweet title doesn't say "Muslims throw boy off building" (although that would be accurate), it says "Islamists throw.." etc.

I went onto Jayda Fransen's twitter feed and she posted a video of her walking into Luton town centre with a group of friends carrying crosses. Very quickly they were surrounded by a hostile crowd of angry Muslim men, with one of them calling her a ***** and saying "We're taking over", and they were threatened and had to retreat.

At least as far as Luton goes, I'd say Britain First is correct. Now I can't stand the far right, and it's wrong to say all Muslims are bad, but there's no question to my mind that even leaving aside Islamism, in the Muslim populations of the UK there is an aggression, an arrogance and an unwillingness to integrate.

Recently OFSTED said that they would be looking into schools where they have 5 year olds wearing a hijab as this sexualises young children. Given the justification Muslims give for the hijab, that would be correct. However there was a letter signed by various Muslim leaders saying that the hijab is not just about protecting women from sexual attention but also a "cultural symbol of resistance".

Resistance to what? To the decadent culture of the kaffir? I predict that the West will become more and more hostile to Muslims living here until Western Islam finds a way to reconcile itself to the fact it has chosen to live in a non-Muslim country and it has to adapt itself to that fact. Twenty or thirty years ago, I'd say Muslims in this country had done exactly that. But in the last ten or fifteen years, we've gone backwards. Something has to change.

Came on this thread expecting something very different. Surprisingly this essay makes sense!
nope. I suggest u read the quran and learn for yourself. Its funny how people jump to conclusions so quickly.
Original post by kokaled
"kaffir"

what are you 6? Literally nobody says that in the real world
stop victimizing yourself

People still use the word "infidel". Why are you so triggered?
I don't think merely retweeting those tweets is racist.

Yeah. The UK media narrative seems to be "because it came from Britain First, it must be bad" rather than actually looking at the content of the videos. It's this kind of blinkered view from the moderates that gives nutjobs like Britain First and Trump fuel.
As a young muslim female as I can say is that Islam advocates peace!

IF Islam advocates peace, why does the Quran tell Muslims to keep fighting until the whole world is Islam?

Why does it say, ""Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." (Quran 2:216)

"As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help." (Quran 3:56)

"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority" (Quran 3:151)

Those don't sound like the words of a religion of peace.

I don't claim that other religions don't have similar verses, there is similar material in the Bible. But that's exactly what you would expect (both in the case of the Quran and Bible) from madmade texts that are a product of their time.

I've also never met a Muslim who disagrees with Mohammed's decision to murder all of the men of the Banu Qurayzah and enslave the women and children. Every Muslim I've met finds a twisted way to justify that enslavement of women and children, and murder of old men and boys.
Reply 11
Content wise I see absolutely no issue at all, if the videos can be verified which I haven’t checked? If they are then there’s no issue with what was said.

I think the issue is who it’s coming from, by retweeting Jayda trump has aligned himself with those people.
So Trump's a racist for retweeting those videos. Has anyone ever considered the fact that he could simply be empathetic for the child and is trying to show the world the horror faced in today's society?
Original post by iTzYoBoY
So Trump's a racist for retweeting those videos. Has anyone ever considered the fact that he could simply be empathetic for the child and is trying to show the world the horror faced in today's society?

I've defended the tweets and even I don't believe that.

Trump and empathy? Ha! The man is a first-class solipsist.

Why is it always Muslims and never Jews that are under attack? Muslims are not behind the New World Order agenda.

If you want to know who rules you, ask yourself who you are not allowed to criticise.
Original post by boldface
Why is it always Muslims and never Jews that are under attack? Muslims are not behind the New World Order agenda.

If you want to know who rules you, ask yourself who you are not allowed to criticise.

I think it may be down to numbers mate .

I haven't seen a Jew in more than 5 years .

On the other hand ....Muslims are well ahead in the population stakes .

I will admit that my observations are due to my rural existence ....and the fact that I rarely visited cities . I think the last time was 6 years ago
. Strange for many to comprehend but totally normal for me and my family .
Why is it always Muslims and never Jews that are under attack?

What on earth are you talking about? Jewish people are attacked all the time, in fact you're doing it right now.

Muslims are not behind the New World Order agenda.

Muslims are not behind it because no-one is behind it; there is no such thing as the "New World Order" in the sense that conspiracy theorists mean.

Not allowed? Who is disallowing you from attacking Jews? You're doing it right now, and no-one has come to arrest you.

Like all cuck Nazis, you have a remarkable victim complex. ****-ing crybaby snowflake
Reply 17
nope. I suggest u read the quran and learn for yourself. Its funny how people jump to conclusions so quickly.

I suggest you read again; these verses actively promote terrorism.

https://quran.com/9/5

https://quran.com/8/12

https://quran.com/4/89

https://quran.com/3/151

https://quran.com/2/191-193

I can post more if you want :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 18

Oi, I think you mistook this forum for the Infowars comment section... stop being so paranoid XD....
(edited 6 years ago)
Are you saying that literally no-one uses that word, or are you inclined to the modern idiotic tendency to use the word literally when they mean exactly the opposite?

[video="youtube;Bl1Q8aDwKQs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl1Q8aDwKQs[/video]

do you actually watch these types of videos on an average day??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending