The Student Room Group

Trump 'racist' Britain First tweets

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 5stardishes

Sorry, but your warped idea of integration is nothing more than your irrational fear of those different to you.

Why is it irrational to be afraid of those different to you?

If those differences lead to them placing bombs in pop concerts, or on trains, or to mount pavements in cars, or to attempt to cut your throat on London Bridge, isn’t that perfectly rational?
Reply 61
Original post by HNMxo
This is a little stupid, it was stated earlier in this thread that there are similar wordings in the Bible etc.
Mate, all you’re doing is pointing out the bad stuff.. go read it properly and see that it’s not all about that . And it’s not actually contextual, we are told killing is haram, for God’s sake we don’t even eat animals unlesss it’s cut a certain way! Bear in mind the Quran was written a long time ago.
Go and read the POSITIVE things as well, like you probably did in the bible.
You’re probably going to say well Christians don’t do any terror but they did ? Anyone remember the KKK? Seems like we all forgot about that . Why? Because they was white and also the media portrays the Muslim negatively. It’s fact.

I know the Bible has similar verses, I was just responding to a statement that said 'Islam never condones terrorism' to let her her know that is not the case, and also, we're not even talking about Christianity. I know there are positive messages in the Qur'an, but the subject we are conversing about is to do with Muslims doing bad things, and the verses that might endorse these acts. I am not an idiot, I am fully aware that Christians committed terror before, and I know the KKK is one of those formed terror groups associated with Christianity, I did not 'forget about that'. And the media was all over the place condemning the KKK when they actually committed a major attack in Charlottesville, and not only that, they scalded Trump for not condemning the KKK on the day of the attack. And the media is not generally portraying Muslims in a negative light, they seem to be doing as much as they can to inform people not to blame all Muslims, but as for reporting, there's only so much you can do to portray Muslims in a positive light when there are constant ISIS attacks. I see you're just using an old, worn down tactic of a tu quoque fallacy to divert the topic in an attempt to make Islam appear better, but we're talking about it alone, not in contrast with other religions. :smile:
Original post by gobbo888
If the footage of the WTC falling into its own footprint is not reasonable evidence, I don't know what is.

You're right, you don't know what is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending