The Student Room Group
I can but I won't, otherwise your mock results won't be accurate :wink:
Reply 2
its not for mocks its because i want to know the poem so when i do my gcse in this summer i know its not going to be that poem and ps i already done my mocks in november and i failed by the way as i got a grade D :frown:
Well, by the time you do your exam the paper will already be up on the AQA website. But hey, if you really want to know, I think it was What Were They Like, but I'm not 100% positive about that.
Reply 4
what that the november one and also is that higher or foundation
Reply 5
i know that the higher was what were they like but im asking about the november exam
You can't just assume because it came up in 2007 it won't come up in 2008. The same poem might come up with a different question, or it might say another poem, but What Were They Like might be the most appropriate to write about as well.
Reply 7
i know the same poem wont come up because i have contacts who know aqa and they sadi ti wont but what was the question for papaer2 november 2007 poetry cluster 1 AQA spec A higher and foundation
ah, sorry, I was thinking of the June exam that I did =). My apologies.
Reply 9
can anoynoe help me plz
It's only one poem less you'll have to learn, just LEARN IT!
Reply 11
ye but no but it nooooooooooooo
aasim786
ye but no but it nooooooooooooo

Your warning level is at 10.. keep playing at it and you'll end up banned.
Reply 13
The question I did was one about cultural identity or something and had search for my tongue and the hurricane one. I think they let you choose them both.

Latest