The Student Room Group

Israeli soldier killed in terror attack

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by looloo2134
I have been to Israel and Arab Israelis 1/5 of the population enjoy full rights, education, health care, employment, higher education in fact Christian Arabs are the highest educated and most successful group. Arab Israelis can vote in Palestine elections and do not have to do military service unlike Jewish young people.

Er i'm not entirely sure what point you're trying to make there?
At any rate I find your assertions somewhat dubious at best.
Original post by Napp
Er i'm not entirely sure what point you're trying to make there?
At any rate I find your assertions somewhat dubious at best.

What i saying are facts here some links I also meet Arab Israelis and been to mainly Arab towns in Israel

Arab Christians in Israel are the most educated group the least likely to commit a crime and most likely to be employed.

Education
Christian Arabs are one of the most educated groups in Israel. Maariv has described the Christian Arabs sectors as "the most successful in education system" since Christian Arabs fared the best in terms of education in comparison to any other group receiving an education in Israel. Christian Arabs have one of the highest rates of success in the matriculation examinations, (64%) both in comparison to the Muslims and the Druze and in comparison to all students in the Jewish education system as a group,[4] although lower than the secular Jewish education (64.5%) and the national religious Jewish education (65.9%). Arab Christians were also the vanguard in terms of eligibility for higher education.[4] and they have attained a bachelor's degree and academic degree more than the median Israeli population.[4]The rate of students studying in the field of medicine was also higher among the Christian Arab students, compared with all the students from other sectors. the percentage of Arab Christian women who are higher education students is higher than other sectors.[3] despite that Arab Christian account 2.1% of the total Israeli population, In 2014 the percentage of Arab Christian of the total Israeli Universities students was 17.0%, and 14.4% of the total Israeli Collegestudents,According to study Are Christian Arabs the New Israeli Jews? Reflections on the Educational Level of Arab Christians in Israel by Hanna David from the University of Tel Aviv.

Socio-economic
In terms of their socio-economic situation, Arab Christians are more similar to the Jewish population than to the Muslim Arab population. They have the lowest incidence of poverty and the lowest percentage of unemployment which is 4.9% compared to 6.5% among Jewish men and women.They have also the highest median household income among Arab citizens of Israel and second highest median household incomeamong the Israeli ethno-religious groups. Also Arab Christians have a high presentation in science and in the white collar professions. In Israel Arab Christians are portrayed as a hard working and upper middle class educated ethno-religious minority.
Reply 22
What i saying are facts here some links I also meet Arab Israelis and been to mainly Arab towns in Israel

Arab Christians in Israel are the most educated group the least likely to commit a crime and most likely to be employed.

Education
Christian Arabs are one of the most educated groups in Israel. Maariv has described the Christian Arabs sectors as "the most successful in education system" since Christian Arabs fared the best in terms of education in comparison to any other group receiving an education in Israel. Christian Arabs have one of the highest rates of success in the matriculation examinations, (64%) both in comparison to the Muslims and the Druze and in comparison to all students in the Jewish education system as a group,[4] although lower than the secular Jewish education (64.5%) and the national religious Jewish education (65.9%). Arab Christians were also the vanguard in terms of eligibility for higher education.[4] and they have attained a bachelor's degree and academic degree more than the median Israeli population.[4]The rate of students studying in the field of medicine was also higher among the Christian Arab students, compared with all the students from other sectors. the percentage of Arab Christian women who are higher education students is higher than other sectors.[3] despite that Arab Christian account 2.1% of the total Israeli population, In 2014 the percentage of Arab Christian of the total Israeli Universities students was 17.0%, and 14.4% of the total Israeli Collegestudents,According to study Are Christian Arabs the New Israeli Jews? Reflections on the Educational Level of Arab Christians in Israel by Hanna David from the University of Tel Aviv.

Socio-economic
In terms of their socio-economic situation, Arab Christians are more similar to the Jewish population than to the Muslim Arab population. They have the lowest incidence of poverty and the lowest percentage of unemployment which is 4.9% compared to 6.5% among Jewish men and women.They have also the highest median household income among Arab citizens of Israel and second highest median household incomeamong the Israeli ethno-religious groups. Also Arab Christians have a high presentation in science and in the white collar professions. In Israel Arab Christians are portrayed as a hard working and upper middle class educated ethno-religious minority.

Copying and pasting from wiki do not facts make.

Aside from the fact yous seem to be forgetting about the Arab Muslims and Palestinians, who aside from having their home stolen by squatting thieves, are also some of the most persecuted people in the world.
Daily racial profilling by the IDF and security forces, killing of their children and families from indiscriminate shellings and air raids, denied basic access to schools and hospitals - especially those in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
The simple fact of the matter is the Israeli government is nothing more than a fascist apartheid regime who from even before their inception had the stated goal of removing the Arabs from their home by any and all means necessary. A perfect example oft his would be A. Aaronsohn, C Weizman and E. Rothschild etc.
Original post by Napp
Copying and pasting from wiki do not facts make.

Aside from the fact yous seem to be forgetting about the Arab Muslims and Palestinians, who aside from having their home stolen by squatting thieves, are also some of the most persecuted people in the world.
Daily racial profilling by the IDF and security forces, killing of their children and families from indiscriminate shellings and air raids, denied basic access to schools and hospitals - especially those in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
The simple fact of the matter is the Israeli government is nothing more than a fascist apartheid regime who from even before their inception had the stated goal of removing the Arabs from their home by any and all means necessary. A perfect example oft his would be A. Aaronsohn, C Weizman and E. Rothschild etc.

You do not like the fact that Arabs Israel are treated well in Israel and Palestinians are treated like vermin in Arab countries

If your talking about West Bank which I been too before I went I believe all the Pc rubbish about Palestinians Muslims. I never been so scared in my life I a blonde woman the men pull my hair and women spat in my face. They had no respect for western women. Children were throw stone at the army.

By the why Palestinians get free medical care in Israel hospitals. Palestinians Muslims if their gay and their life in danger can become Israeli citizens

I love visiting Israel and my Arab Christians and Jewish friends who live there. Most of Arab Christian friends live in large millions of pounds houses and are university educated.

I love you conspiracy theories about Rothchilds etc next thing your be telling as the world run by lizard people.

You do not like the fact that Arabs Israel are treated well in Israel and Palestinians are treated like vermin in Arab countries

If your talking about West Bank which I been too before I went I believe all the Pc rubbish about Palestinians Muslims. I never been so scared in my life I a blonde woman the men pull my hair and women spat in my face. They had no respect for western women. Children were throw stone at the army.

By the why Palestinians get free medical care in Israel hospitals. Palestinians Muslims if their gay and their life in danger can become Israeli citizens

I love visiting Israel and my Arab Christians and Jewish friends who live there. Most of Arab Christian friends live in large millions of pounds houses and are university educated.

I love you conspiracy theories about Rothchilds etc next thing your be telling as the world run by lizard people.

Conspiracy theories about Rothschilds? They are facts and it's a shame we aren't taught the actual, interesting history in schools.
Reply 25

Oh sigh.

Why would i not like them being treated 'well'? My gripe is that what you're saying is simply an outright lie.

I am talking in part about the west bank. So you're saying because there are some perverts [a fact which shouldnt surprise you anyway] that the people there deserved to be treated as lower than vermin?
It's more likely they have no respoect for you because thanks to western powers they witnessed their land stolen and their family and friends slaughtered in the genocide perpetrated by the perfidious israeli settlers.
The fact you condemn children to death for throwing a few pebbles at jack booted,thuggish IDF soldiers is revolting. shame on you.
If they're let in, there are a slew of counts whereby Palestinians have been segregated to receive second rate [at best] social and health care.
That is truly fascinating but alas your fetishisation of the Israelis and Christian Palestinians is beside the point and it baffles me why you keep bringing it up, as if that somehow makes up for the degradation their fellow people suffer.

With all due respect but you come across as a supremely ignorant person on this topic. You display an astounding lack of knowledge in basic Palestinian/Israeli history. If you bothered to read a text book you would know that the banker Edmund Rothschild was a stout supporter of the creation of a Jewishh state back at the turn of the century and indeed bought up large tracts of land to further said cause, this is not a conspiracy theory as small minded cretins would pronounce this is an abject fact
Original post by Napp
Oh sigh.

Why would i not like them being treated 'well'? My gripe is that what you're saying is simply an outright lie.

I am talking in part about the west bank. So you're saying because there are some perverts [a fact which shouldnt surprise you anyway] that the people there deserved to be treated as lower than vermin?
It's more likely they have no respoect for you because thanks to western powers they witnessed their land stolen and their family and friends slaughtered in the genocide perpetrated by the perfidious israeli settlers.
The fact you condemn children to death for throwing a few pebbles at jack booted,thuggish IDF soldiers is revolting. shame on you.
If they're let in, there are a slew of counts whereby Palestinians have been segregated to receive second rate [at best] social and health care.
That is truly fascinating but alas your fetishisation of the Israelis and Christian Palestinians is beside the point and it baffles me why you keep bringing it up, as if that somehow makes up for the degradation their fellow people suffer.

With all due respect but you come across as a supremely ignorant person on this topic. You display an astounding lack of knowledge in basic Palestinian/Israeli history. If you bothered to read a text book you would know that the banker Edmund Rothschild was a stout supporter of the creation of a Jewishh state back at the turn of the century and indeed bought up large tracts of land to further said cause, this is not a conspiracy theory as small minded cretins would pronounce this is an abject fact

With due respect I been Israel six times, Beirut twice and once to West Bank which was terrifying. The reason I kept talking about Arab Christians a lot them hate Arab Muslims and they do very well in Israel unlike Arab Muslims who commit the most crime are least educated and know to do honor killings half of all murder women in Israel are Arab. They should be around 20%

By the why the "children throwing a few pebble" were 15 to 18 year old young men throwing bricks and rocks at the female soldiers not sweet tiny school children. I never before heard such vile anti Jew language in my life. Not worry none of young men were hurt one female solder was she got hit with a rock.

By the way before you call other people name 'small minded cretins's learn date 'turn of the century' I think you mean the turn of nineteenth not twentieth century.

I would have more respect for Palestine Muslims if they had treated me with some respect. If they wanted people to help them they would not attack them sexuality in the street. They would not dance in the street went 9/11 happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKT-9OpneoY
Reply 27
With due respect I been Israel six times, Beirut twice and once to West Bank which was terrifying. The reason I kept talking about Arab Christians a lot them hate Arab Muslims and they do very well in Israel unlike Arab Muslims who commit the most crime are least educated and know to do honor killings half of all murder women in Israel are Arab. They should be around 20%

By the why the "children throwing a few pebble" were 15 to 18 year old young men throwing bricks and rocks at the female soldiers not sweet tiny school children. I never before heard such vile anti Jew language in my life. Not worry none of young men were hurt one female solder was she got hit with a rock.

By the way before you call other people name 'small minded cretins's learn date 'turn of the century' I think you mean the turn of nineteenth not twentieth century.

I would have more respect for Palestine Muslims if they had treated me with some respect. If they wanted people to help them they would not attack them sexuality in the street. They would not dance in the street went 9/11 happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKT-9OpneoY

It seems the crux of your arguement is you have a pathological dislike of Palestinian and indeed all arab muslims, to be honest its a rather...'cute' position to take.

Strangely enough yes? Especially seeing as I didn't say anything about the end of the last century, colloquially known as the millennium.

With all due respect but your 'arguement' is little more than whiny indignation at a slight you received. You are completely ignoring the horror these people have suffered, i see no reason to feel sympathy for this soldier you mentioned just because it was a female? They shoot and bomb countless Palestinians a year and you gripe about a bit of stone throwing? Get a sense of perspective please.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you're a jewish zionist? Please say you at least know why the Palestinians would hate jews and zionists? Although it is more zionists they despise as opposed to jews in of themselves.
Original post by Napp
It seems the crux of your arguement is you have a pathological dislike of Palestinian and indeed all arab muslims, to be honest its a rather...'cute' position to take.

Strangely enough yes? Especially seeing as I didn't say anything about the end of the last century, colloquially known as the millennium.

With all due respect but your 'arguement' is little more than whiny indignation at a slight you received. You are completely ignoring the horror these people have suffered, i see no reason to feel sympathy for this soldier you mentioned just because it was a female? They shoot and bomb countless Palestinians a year and you gripe about a bit of stone throwing? Get a sense of perspective please.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you're a jewish zionist? Please say you at least know why the Palestinians would hate jews and zionists? Although it is more zionists they despise as opposed to jews in of themselves.

Wrong against I a white Britain woman with a mixed race child and I an atheist. I have no time for any religion but I have respect for people who follow religion who treat me with respect. My problem with Islam is it has not move on in over 500 years and treatment of women is terrible.

Next year I going to Jordan and I love the middle east
Reply 29
Wrong against I a white Britain woman with a mixed race child and I an atheist. I have no time for any religion but I have respect for people who follow religion who treat me with respect. My problem with Islam is it has not move on in over 500 years and treatment of women is terrible.

Next year I going to Jordan and I love the middle east

Well that is youropinion and you're entitled to it

Ah fair play,can't say i've ever been to Jordan although it is on the list. I would recommend Mleeta and Oman
Original post by akbar0123
Perhaps Israeli could stop occupying Palestine and killing Palestinians,

Typical lefty, blaming the victim. The "Palestinians" are the terrorists here.
Original post by Dan Deplorable

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/2016-deadliest-year-west-bank-children-decade-170103145022165.html

Please show me your evidence now.

Lmao the Israelis are the ones illegally occupying Palestine. They do not belong there.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 33

With all due respect here but **** the 'victim', in this instance.
Lmao the Israelis are the ones illegally occupying Pleastine. They do not belong there.

Lol @ how the Americans have given the Israelis Jerusalem which belongs to the Palestinians.
Original post by BintM
Lol @ how the Americans have given the Israelis Jerusalem which belongs to the Palestinians.

It has always belonged to the Palestinians and will always belong to the Palestianians no matter what 'Israel' wants. The Palestinians will never give up their homeland, they are prepared to defend it from invaders (although the media here prefers to call them "settlers") at all costs.
It has always belonged to the Palestinians and will always belong to the Palestianians no matter what 'Israel' wants. The Palestinians will never give up their homeland, they are prepared to defend it from invaders (although the media here prefers to call them "settlers":wink: at all costs.

[video="youtube;Ol2LGO7Nl6c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol2LGO7Nl6c[/video]

Palestine has been invaded man. The faith and strength of the Palestinians is second to none.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending