The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Emma Watson by the look of how much her thread is bursting. Although it's another question if she qualifies as 'famous'.
Reply 2
I'm pretty high profile...
Rudrax
Emma Watson by the look of how much her thread is bursting. Although it's another question if she qualifies as 'famous'.

Is she even going though?
Isn't Lily Cole going to cambridge next year?
Charliewantstogotouni!
Isn't Lily Cole going to cambridge next year?

Yup, for SPS at Kings.
I'm actually Bilawal Bhutto. The press made the typical massive mistake and confused Oxford for Cambridge.
Reply 7
Cambridge is way better. Just shows their taste. :p:
Reply 8
Generally Oxbridge people become famous after they've graduated. (not everyone, obviously :p: )
Reply 9
damn you fadetoblackout, you stole my joke.

we have the champion of series 55 of countdown in my year at caius. he also won brainteaser, for ****s and giggles. he's a legend.

BEAT THAT

also about the lily cole thing... i'm highly doubtful she'll ever actually make it here, given the work she continues to take on.
Reply 10
whats_its_face

Cmon... Id tap that...

She is hot definitely and got brains obviously, thats a powerful combination in this world. I'll look out for her in October, if she really is going Cambridge.
Reply 11
FadeToBlackout
I'm actually Bilawal Bhutto. The press made the typical massive mistake and confused Oxford for Cambridge.

Seriously?
Reply 12
Seriously?

No.
epitome
No.

Yes! I really am not!
Reply 14
No! You're really not!

(How into panto are you, FtB? Because if you have the stamina to keep going with this I will just give up now!)
Surely I'm not THAT camp...? :p:
Reply 16
FadeToBlackout
Surely I'm not THAT camp...? :p:

OH YES YOU ARE :tongue:
Reply 17
FadeToBlackout
Yes! I really am not!

The photo on your profile begs to differ.

Btw is that the Cam your on, i think i recognise it, tescos is on the other side of those buildings and quite alot to the right.

Could be way off though...
Jimny
The photo on your profile begs to differ.

Btw is that the Cam your on, i think i recognise it, tescos is on the other side of those buildings and quite alot to the right.

Could be way off though...

Well spotted. I was driving a narrowboat at the time.

PS. Highlight my post above. :wink:
Reply 19
FtB
PS. Highlight my post above.

Hehe! Clever...

Latest

Trending

Trending