The Student Room Group

someone explain the israel palestine issue?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stoneroses2828
I’m offended you’re questioning my knowledge on the subject, especially considering I’m literally Palestinian. You’re just another clueless modern Muslim, whos main source of information derived from the indoctrination by your parents, as well as popular channels of retards (reference. Imjustbait). Also you’re a woman, stay out of politics.

Nope I am not a clueless modern muslim thank you. What I am refuting is not your knowledge but you're moral concept on this issue itself.

In terms of indoctrination nope that hasn't occurred. What has occurred is education whereby to you maybe presented in a unsystematic manner. But I guess each to their own.

Just because I'm a woman doesn't instigate that I should refrain from such. How does the world transition forward then? Please it's individuals such as yourself who will be informing their progeny on what to be into and keep out of just because of their gender.

If that was the case Malala Yousoufzai wouldn't be where and who she is today would she not?
Reply 21
Original post by MiszShortee786
Nope I am not a clueless modern muslim thank you. What I am refuting is not your knowledge but you're moral concept on this issue itself.

In terms of indoctrination nope that hasn't occurred. What has occurred is education whereby to you maybe presented in a unsystematic manner. But I guess each to their own.

Just because I'm a woman doesn't instigate that I should refrain from such. How does the world transition forward then? Please it's individuals such as yourself who will be informing their progeny on what to be into and keep out of just because of their gender.

If that was the case Malala Yousoufzai wouldn't be where and who she is today would she not?

Malala Yousafzai lmao all she did was get shot in the head... here’s your free ticket to oxford !!!!
‘Muh Muslim brothers’
‘Muh Jewish oppression’
>unbiased

Kekkkkk get off this board *******

So? When an individual such as myself have to address my extended family in such a manner it becomes an issue?

For Allah's sake ! You really need to go and educate yourself quite a lot.

You've been living in a cave.
Malala Yousafzai lmao all she did was get shot in the head... here’s your free ticket to oxford !!!!

You are so naive. Funny how you jumped to the last bit because you couldn't be asked to read the rest.

Portrays you're moral standards.
Reply 24
So? When an individual such as myself have to address my extended family in such a manner it becomes an issue?

For Allah's sake ! You really need to go and educate yourself quite a lot.

You've been living in a cave.

Your use of possessive adjectives show bias, not to mention you’re literally an account dedicated to spreading the faction of Islam. Of course you’re biased.

As for education, I’ve read countless books on the Israeli-Arab conflict, unlike what you’re taught at the mosque.

To ask you for one favour, which part of my account wasn’t a fact?
Reply 25
You are so naive. Funny how you jumped to the last bit because you couldn't be asked to read the rest.

Mortality is just a social concept brought about to bring down the man. I’ve implored with abject nihilism for too long to be concerned with what a celestial body (should it exist), to be concerned with my activities
Your use of possessive adjectives show bias, not to mention you’re literally an account dedicated to spreading the faction of Islam. Of course you’re biased.

As for education, I’ve read countless books on the Israeli-Arab conflict, unlike what you’re taught at the mosque.

I have no idea as to how you came about to the conclusion of faction. But whatever. Next thing you will associate me with is being a Terrorist.

Just because one has read several books doesn't normally make them 'knowledgeable'. It's the way that knowledge is imparted that matters the most.

As I already said it's not what you said but the moral concept that you stated it in. You keep arguing with me however you would know if you open that mind of yours.

Instead of being derogrative it would be nice if you do open that mind up. it would do an individual good.

And the environment in which education is taken in should not of be concern. What does it matter if one intakes knowledge in a Masjid environment or in a church?

It's the knowledge that counts at the end of it. Not the environment.

Yaa Allah! you really do need to do something about that common sense of yours.
guys please calm down
-
Surprised this thread became a train wreck so quickly.
Pretty sad way for a thread concerning a serious matter to deteriorate...
To put it simply, it's all about land between the Muslims and the Jews. Jews believe they have the right to the land, whereas Muslims believe Palestine was there before the Jews so technically, Jews have stolen land and they continue in oppressing my Muslim brothers and sisters.

Don't worry though justice would be served soon InshaAllah.

The oppression is some next level I don't know how my Muslim Brothers and Sisters are living as such.

:toofunny:

It's not "you're" it's your.

Try Grammarly.com, do you live in Tower Hamlets by any chance?:curious:
You have answered all of my questions in a few minutes and better than any new agent.
Thank you 🎉
Basically the British gave the Jews a country called Israel in a land that was mainly inhabited by Palestinians. The Israelis expanded their region through winning two wars against the Arab states. They consider the West Bank, Gaza, Jerusalem to be their land. The Palestinians want their own state in the future with Jerusalem as their capital
In the Quran it says that Israel belongs to the Jews.

“O my people (the Jews)! Enter the Holy Land, which God has assigned unto you”, (Quran: 5:21)

“And we said to the Children of Israel afterwards, ‘scatter and live all over the world… and when the end of the world is near we will gather you again into the Promised Land” (Quran:17:104)
Might is right. Israelis can do whatever they want and convince the rest of world and even themselves that they are the victims.

https://youtu.be/eBc6WT1SIPk
To put it simply, it's all about land between the Muslims and the Jews. Jews believe they have the right to the land, whereas Muslims believe Palestine was there before the Jews so technically, Jews have stolen land and they continue in oppressing my Muslim brothers and sisters.

Don't worry though justice would be served soon InshaAllah.

The oppression is some next level I don't know how my Muslim Brothers and Sisters are living as such.

You need to have a real think about what you have just said.

You are so brainwashed and you have spoken so directly and made this into a childish side issue. This conflict is complex and one that I am certain many on this forum have no deep understanding of including myself. Being a British Muslim I don't believe what you have said so don't you dare throw me under one of your labels.

In matters this sensitive its just best not to engage unless you have something relevant to say.

It isn't every day "free Palestine" and I can see you are Indian and Muslim so have you ever researched about the vast amounts of suffering that is happening in your own country because it seems like muslims only really focus on "Arab suffering."
Original post by GrownBird
You need to have a real think about what you have just said.

You are so brainwashed and you have spoken so directly and made this into a childish side issue. This conflict is complex and one that I am certain many on this forum have no deep understanding of including myself. Being a British Muslim I don't believe what you have said so don't you dare throw me under one of your labels.

In matters this sensitive its just best not to engage unless you have something relevant to say.

It isn't every day "free Palestine" and I can see you are Indian and Muslim so have you ever researched about the vast amounts of suffering that is happening in your own country because it seems like muslims only really focus on "Arab suffering."

I purposely phrased it as such. To bring an extensive comprehension into the what type of oppression is currently undergoing in Palestine.

You are so brainwashed and you have spoken so directly and made this into a childish side issue.

Nope I am not Brainwashed. If you call educated brainwashed than you have a lot to learn.

Being a British Muslim I don't believe what you have said so don't you dare throw me under one of your labels.

I didnt state anything out of the ordinary. And I dont stigmatise perhaps you should check out the other threads and bash other individuals too?

My background has no relevance to this whatsoever. For your information I have. Its pretty gruesome but I am not the president of the country so from here I cannot do much about my own country exactly how you cannot defend Palestine.
it seems like muslims only really focus on "Arab suffering."

Sorry isn't that a good element of it? We are caring about individuals other than our own descendants? And its not Arab-suffering by the ways. I have been Palestine and stayed there for 6 months. It gave me a powerful insight into how life actually is there. That is why I decided to comment. My comments were not instigated against or for anyone. Its the manner in which I have interpreted it during my stay.

If you have not realised as Muslims we are all one united together therefore its not a 'wrong dealing' in an individual helping other backgrounds out is there?

So sorry if my OP was misinterpreted as such. As I said its the way in which I have interpreted it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending