The Student Room Group

someone explain the israel palestine issue?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MiszShortee786
I purposely phrased it as such. To bring an extensive comprehension into the what type of oppression is currently undergoing in Palestine.

You are so brainwashed and you have spoken so directly and made this into a childish side issue.

Nope I am not Brainwashed. If you call educated brainwashed than you have a lot to learn.

Being a British Muslim I don't believe what you have said so don't you dare throw me under one of your labels.

I didnt state anything out of the ordinary. And I dont stigmatise perhaps you should check out the other threads and bash other individuals too?

It isn't every day "free Palestine" and I can see you are Indian and Muslim so have you ever researched about the vast amounts of suffering that is happening in your own country because it seems like muslims only really focus on "Arab suffering."

My background has no relevance to this whatsoever. For your information I have. Its pretty gruesome but I am not the president of the country so from here I cannot do much about my own country exactly how you cannot defend Palestine.
it seems like muslims only really focus on "Arab suffering."

Sorry isn't that a good element of it? We are caring about individuals other than our own descendants? And its not Arab-suffering by the ways. I have been Palestine and stayed there for 6 months. It gave me a powerful insight into how life actually is there. That is why I decided to comment. My comments were not instigated against or for anyone. Its the manner in which I have interpreted it during my stay.

If you have not realised as Muslims we are all one united together therefore its not a 'wrong dealing' in an individual helping other backgrounds out is there?

So sorry if my OP was misinterpreted as such. As I said its the way in which I have interpreted it.

The first few replies made it pretty clear that it's a topic which is quite delicate, but i get the overview now :smile:

Forgive me for asking, but where in India are you from? (If you're not indian, sincere apologies.)
Original post by RickHendricks
The first few replies made it pretty clear that it's a topic which is quite delicate, but i get the overview now :smile:

Forgive me for asking, but where in India are you from? (If you're not indian, sincere apologies.)

That does not have any relevance to anything.
Reply 42
Original post by MiszShortee786
That does not have any relevance to anything.

jheez, don't have to be so toxic, just say you don't want to say it or something.
Reply 44
In the simplest terms it all boils down to Israeli theft and the subsequent ethnic cleansing they perpetrated against the indigenous population i.e. the Palestinians.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending