The Student Room Group

Can't Track!!

Hi,

I got my UCAS letter through the post today and wanted to check out the 'track' system. I know its unlikely that i'll have heard back from any Uni's just yet but I just wanted to see what its like.

Anyway, i've entered my application number, username and password but it keeps saying that its not the right one? I know my username and password are correct. Can anyone help?
Reply 1
well just make sure you are not pressing space-bar after you type your application number. i did that once.
hope this helps.
try the 'forgot password' option, just to make sure. :smile:
Reply 3
jonnythemoose
try the 'forgot password' option, just to make sure. :smile:

I went onto the 'apply' section and used my password and username there and logged on fine. It must be my application number.
Reply 4
ColdCase
I went onto the 'apply' section and used my password and username there and logged on fine. It must be my application number.

And now it is saying my account is suspended :frown:
Reply 5
ColdCase
And now it is saying my account is suspended :frown:

mine did that. give it a few hours and it should unlock itself.
Reply 6
Your application number has to start with "08...", if it doesn't, it's not your application number.

Anyways, ring up UCAS tomorrow.
Reply 7
Y__
Your application number has to start with "08...", if it doesn't, it's not your application number.

Anyways, ring up UCAS tomorrow.

Thanks.

My application does indeed start with 08 and is 9 digits long. I've typed it all in correctly but it just won't accept it. Typical...:rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending