The Student Room Group

anyone doing edexcel igcse Biology January 2018.

Is anyone doing edexcel igcse biology before 12:30PM (UK timing)?

Scroll to see replies

Yup!
How many past papers have you done?
I’m doing it at like 1:45pm though
How come ur doing it so early?
Reply 2
Just asking ... I am actually doing my exam in the same time..7PM (Indian time)
Original post by Rj_7
Just asking ... I am actually doing my exam in the same time..7PM (Indian time)

Cool so we doing it same time eh
I’m scared!
Are you confident?
Reply 4
not really
Original post by Rj_7
Is anyone doing edexcel igcse biology before 12:30PM (UK timing)?

Hey..
how did you do?
I found this paper to be very hard.
I was unsure about the question in which it asked regarding the possibility of having a male child with that illness..
and also I screwed up the neuron question.
Reply 6
the probability was 1 by 2...BT I wrote 1 by 4 (not sure which one is right, most probably it's gonna be 1by 2).
Neuron questions were damn easy..that kind of questions repeat alot
It so doesn’t! I’ve done all the past papers and the BR’S and I’ve never been asked to label a neurone!
The reflex arc stuff was fine
I’ve got chemistry tomorrow...
revising rn
Reply 8
I got chemistry today...with human biology
and you are right!! till now there weren't any drawing and labelling part( I haven't seen in any past papers) this is the first time I think so..anyway the motor neurone structure was seen at the start of the course so I could memories it.
Reply 9
overall the paper was easy
Original post by Rj_7
overall the paper was easy

In my opinion the paper was overall pretty hard and I say this because it was unlike other papers I had seen and I’ve done a lot!
Reply 11
Ya, you are right...2018 batch is getting everything different though..did u do maths yesterday? it was also entirely different...and I did ICT on 2017 may which was also the same condition even my teacher got shocked by seeing the paper bt o have managed to get A grade in it.
Original post by Rj_7
Ya, you are right...2018 batch is getting everything different though..did u do maths yesterday? it was also entirely different...and I did ICT on 2017 may which was also the same condition even my teacher got shocked by seeing the paper bt o have managed to get A grade in it.

I’m only doing bio and chem this January, respite from May 2017. Them two papers were horrible also, the grade boundaries were very low.
Well if ur finding it easy it’s maybe because you are Indian and and Indians are smart
Reply 13
Original post by Yoshiko Yūjin
I’m only doing bio and chem this January, respite from May 2017. Them two papers were horrible also, the grade boundaries were very low.
Well if ur finding it easy it’s maybe because you are Indian and and Indians are smart

it's not because of that, well hardwork maybe. By the way I am little bit scared, because the exams which I give a lot of expectations leads to low marks! I have experience
How old u?
I’m 15
It’s currenlt 1:15am and I’m revising extracting iron lol
Reply 16
How old u?
I’m 15

16 and will be 17 this march
Reply 17
It’s currenlt 1:15am and I’m revising extracting iron lol

lol..do u prepare notes?
Reply 18
it's so helpful
Reply 19
Hey. Wasn't the probability 1/8 because probablility of male child (1/2) multiplied by probability of dd(1/4) is 1/8???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending