The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I got offers from Durham, Oxford, KCL, York for English and got rejected from Warwick for English and French (although I think this was because both my reference and PS more or less ignored French).
Reply 101
got a change of course from kingston cos i dont do a level maths. they swapped ma accounting n finance for business studies.
Reply 102
maryonyx
got a change of course from kingston cos i dont do a level maths. they swapped ma accounting n finance for business studies.

do you hold an oxbridge offer?
First year of applications, I was rejected by Cambridge, UCL and Bristol. Sussex and York offered me places (AAA), and Warwick offered me an interview, but I didn't go as I'd already decided to reapply.

This year, I had offers from Oxford, Sussex and Bristol, and an invitation to interview by UCL (which came on the day of my Oxford offer). I withdrew from Warwick, so I don't know what they would have done this time round.

I am none the wiser as to how unis make their decisions!
Reply 104
I'm the same as some other applicants yet - no rejections so far but still waiting for a descision from KCL
Got offers from all five universities.
No, but I just applied to one uni :wink:
monagro
No, but I just applied to one uni :wink:

How come? Were you sure of getting in or just wanted to apply to one?
Shrayans
How come? Were you sure of getting in or just wanted to apply to one?

Wasn't sure (it is Oxford after all), but it is the only uni in the UK, and the other uni I am probably gonna apply to is in holland, where the deadline is the start of june, so haven't done anything for it yet :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending