The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^ Hey I just got one of these too! Im not sure really how to feel about it. In a way Im quite pleased that its not just a straight out rejection.
Reply 2
yeah same, looks like many people do get in from april and i saw on NMM that people even got called on results day for interview so we still have lots of hope
^ Yes I was just looking on NMM. It seems to be the case that last year, they only had the one interview day around 21st april. However we cant really draw any conclusions because we dont know how many people are on this reserve list and therefore how many of those will get an interview.

However as I say there is a glimmer of hope there, and is better than a rejection:biggrin: Best to relax I think, however I still am impatiently waiting on Leeds but Ive heard from so many people that leeds like to take their time :P:....
I got one too, woohoo. 2 waiting lists...
Reply 5
^same....2 lists, although one was after interview
Reply 6
So can I just ask, have all interview invites been given out? And now you'll either be on a reserve list or rejected (ouch :frown:)- because I haven't heard anything either way? :s-smilie:
They've looked at nearly all the applications, but they haven't sent all the interview invites out yet.
Reply 8
Nor have I, there is hope dont worry.
Reply 9
They obviously have decided who gets all the interviews but as to whether or not they have all been given out nobody knows
Reply 10
I have still heard absolutely nothing from Brighton. Not a peep.
I got that last year when I was applying, well they do hold interivews in April you can be hopefull but focus on your other applications.
Reply 12
My friend has been rejected from BSMS (he is absolutely gutted), so no news might be good news!
I'm kinda glad I didn't apply to BSMS, was seirously considering it, but seems they're putting a lot of you under a fair bit of stress! :p:
Reply 14
yes....lots of stress
Reply 15
Hi guys, just to let you know I was on the BSMS reserve list last year, had an interview on the 21st of April and got an offer on the 1st May - so it definately can happen!

Good luck!
Reply 16
canoechick
Hi guys, just to let you know I was on the BSMS reserve list last year, had an interview on the 21st of April and got an offer on the 1st May - so it definitely can happen!

Good luck!

YOU GIVE ME HOPE :smile:
Reply 17
I haven't heard anything either way still, thinking about just sending an email/giving them a call just to check. I'm on a rejection and 3 pendings so far- fingers crossed!
Reply 18
I'm on reserve list too. Though have to admit BSMS are doing a good job keeping applicants informed, with the updates on their website, and now the letter.
Reply 19
I havent heard anything yet :frown: Might ring up today, though I don't want to seem pushy/impatient...they must have a lot of applications to sort out!

Latest

Trending

Trending