The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
just got a letter to say there would not be april interviews and so i am officially rejected :mad:
anyone else get one?
I'm also on the reserve list. Am not at home though so don't know if there's any post! Has your rejection come through on track though? And is there any offer of an alternative course?
Sorry to hear your got rejected though, but good luck!
Reply 42
Got lists of alternative courses but already have an offer for my backup at Brighton for Biomed (CCC) so wont bother

Hasn't come through on track yet as far as I know
I was on the BSMS reserve list but withdrew. In all fairness they have kept us up to date as regards what has been going on at each stage.

I hope you guys get an offer elsewhere. :smile:
danidelle23
just got a letter to say there would not be april interviews and so i am officially rejected :mad:
anyone else get one?

Yeah, I got it. Good thing I'd withdrawn my application to them a week ago! I don't really understand why they bothered with the letter though, I assume it's because I didn't email them saying I'd withdrawn.
Just got the same letter, with list of courses, but don't think I'm going to apply for any.
Reply 46
I got the same letter as well...... Do people on the reserve list have priority in clearing? And can you not enter clearing if you accept a non-medicine course as firm?
Yep, we have priority in clearing (although I doubt there will be any places!) The letter says if you've accepted one of the Brighton or Sussex courses as a firm you can transfer if there's spaces at clearing and if they'll accept you :]
Reply 48
so you cant get in through clearing if u accept an offer from a non-medicine course somewhere else?

Latest

Trending

Trending