The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Hm, I've been trying to log on to this for you, but for some reason it won't let me.

I'll keep trying though.
thankyou very much :smile: xxx
Reply 3
I just tried to acess it as well, but I don't think it's a journal that many uni's are subscribed to.
Reply 4
Mine's definitely subscribed to it, but when I click it from Athens it takes me to the normal homepage, with me not logged in. If I click 'Athens Login' on the actual page, it doesn't do anything. :s-smilie:

Hm...
Reply 5
bit bizarre :dontknow:
yes it is bizarre bt thnks for trying, is it letting u log in to other journals? x
Reply 7
Yeah, all of the others log me straight in if I click on them through Athens. If I use Firefox though, Wiley just seems to refresh the page when I click 'Athens Login', and if I use IE, it brings up a login page, but then goes back to the homepage without me being logged in once I type in my details. Sorry. :frown:
Reply 8
cpj1987 - are you off campus? I know that when I try to access journals off campus, I have to go back to my library website and go through a special link so that the journal knows I'm subscribed to it through my university. Just a thought...
Reply 9
rottcodd
cpj1987 - are you off campus? I know that when I try to access journals off campus, I have to go back to my library website and go through a special link so that the journal knows I'm subscribed to it through my university. Just a thought...

Yeah I'm off-campus but using remote access, and other journals are working fine, just not that one. :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending