The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by TomIce
Hey everyone,

I'm still waiting to hear from Bath university for my application to study aerospace. I applied in October, and I know they tend to wait until January to give out their offers, but its now February and I still haven't heard from them. Have any of you heard from Bath? Should I contact them to find out what's going on?

Thanks

They have till May to respond so hassling them is not going to get you anywhere. Check out these threads:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4953442
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4947526
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by TomIce
Hey everyone,

I'm still waiting to hear from Bath university for my application to study aerospace. I applied in October, and I know they tend to wait until January to give out their offers, but its now February and I still haven't heard from them. Have any of you heard from Bath? Should I contact them to find out what's going on?

Thanks

Hi TomIce,

Please don't worry, the University of Bath has to sort through a tremendous amount of applications each year and as a result you may not hear back as and when other people who applied do.

Lydia
Reply 3
Hi University of Bath,I have applied for aerospace engineering at both Bath and Bristol. I wanted to ask if Bath have any links for student to do internships (for aerospace engineering) at any companies ? If any other current engineering students could help me it would be very much appreciated.Thank you.
Original post by bruck7
Hi University of Bath,I have applied for aerospace engineering at both Bath and Bristol. I wanted to ask if Bath have any links for student to do internships (for aerospace engineering) at any companies ? If any other current engineering students could help me it would be very much appreciated.Thank you.

Please post this as a new Post - dont bump threads that are 4 years old....

Latest