The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Mechanical with Automotive engineering at University of Bath

Hello guys I am just curious about how is the mechanical with automotive engineering department at University of Bath is like. If anyone knows, I would be glad if they could answer.
Reply 1
Its one of the top courses in the UK.
Mega-competitive.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by cangunaltay
Hello guys I am just curious about how is the mechanical with automotive engineering department at University of Bath is like. If anyone knows, I would be glad if they could answer.

Hey
It honestly depends on what your career aspirations. Bath in general has a really great reputation for engineering and graduate prospects. Bath is definitely a great choice if you want to work in the Mechanical/Automotive/Motorsport/Aerospace industries. I'd received an offer for Mech with Automotive BEng but decided to go with Motorsports at Brookes since it better aligned with the future I want
Reply 3
Original post by EauRouge7105
Hey
It honestly depends on what your career aspirations. Bath in general has a really great reputation for engineering and graduate prospects. Bath is definitely a great choice if you want to work in the Mechanical/Automotive/Motorsport/Aerospace industries. I'd received an offer for Mech with Automotive BEng but decided to go with Motorsports at Brookes since it better aligned with the future I want

Thank you for your reply. By the way when did you got the offer?
Original post by cangunaltay
Thank you for your reply. By the way when did you got the offer?

So I applied on 2nd Jan and got my offer on 20th Jan
Reply 5
Original post by EauRouge7105
So I applied on 2nd Jan and got my offer on 20th Jan

Thanks
Reply 6
Anyone still waiting to hear from Bath for mech eng? Application went in end of October…
Reply 7
Original post by LG31
Anyone still waiting to hear from Bath for mech eng? Application went in end of October…

Its a massive course, it takes them a while to process.

Quick Reply

Latest