The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
i only found out now that this is haram i dont understand why everything is haram also i dont always orgasm during vaginal sex but i do with oral and my husband and i enjoy it?? is there any source and can you confirm

here it says it is permissible

https://www.al-islam.org/islamic-marriage-handbook-syed-athar-husayn-sh-rizvi/sexual-techniques#sexual-intercourse
men oh yeah!!! oh yeah!!! aaaahhhh!!!
Original post by MiszshorTea786
Because one does zikir, recite the Holy Quraan with the mouth so by inserting filth as such is deemed at the very least as makrooh.

if “oral sex” means to insert the penis in the wife’s mouth to the extent that she takes in the filth, whether this filth is semen (Mani) or pre-ejaculatory fluid (Madhi), or the man takes the filth of the woman in his mouth, then this is not permissible. Taking the filth with all its forms in the mouth is unlawful.

The fluids which come out are impure, thus make it impermissible to take it orally. Therefore sis it can be deemed as impure because one will be supplicating to Allah with that mouth and so forth.

Oral sex is permissible in islam
Original post by angelike1
Clearly some super strict version of Islam.

Islam allows everything apart from anal afaik

Yeah and oral
i only found out now that this is haram i dont understand why everything is haram also i dont always orgasm during vaginal sex but i do with oral and my husband and i enjoy it?? is there any source and can you confirm

It’s one of the 70 major sins.
Yeah and oral

@Andalusi and other Muslims claim oral is permissible.
That's not correct. You can do anything 2 consenting adults want to do. The goal is to satisfy each others needs. (I am a Muslim and have had this advice from an imam). It's annoying when videos like this spread untrue information and that creates more hate for the religion when in fact it's someone posing their own opinion as religion. Hope this helps.

Latest

Trending

Trending