The Student Room Group

Any Advice for Art GCSE?

Hi,
I'm currently in year 11 and i've done a lot for my art gcse, we have for themes/units which is portraits,specimens,photo montage and surroundings. I've done artist research ( 3 for each theme/unit) and two pages filled with smaller paper of development work. I've experimented throughout in the artist research and development. I've added a further work section too on the themes. I've used primary sources for my development. I'm trying to get an A*/8 or possibly a 9. Idk, does anyone have any extra things i could put that would boost my chances, i really want at least an 8

thanks!
Original post by MariaJ02
Hi,
I'm currently in year 11 and i've done a lot for my art gcse, we have for themes/units which is portraits,specimens,photo montage and surroundings. I've done artist research ( 3 for each theme/unit) and two pages filled with smaller paper of development work. I've experimented throughout in the artist research and development. I've added a further work section too on the themes. I've used primary sources for my development. I'm trying to get an A*/8 or possibly a 9. Idk, does anyone have any extra things i could put that would boost my chances, i really want at least an 8

thanks!

Have you checked examiners reports/ mark schemes? that might give you some ideas.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Have you checked examiners reports/ mark schemes? that might give you some ideas.

I've had a brief look at it but now that u mention is ill have a more in-depth look

Thanks!!

Quick Reply

Latest