The Student Room Group

Stress thread

This is a thread for all those people feeling stressed about GCSEs
yeah... my french speaking exam is in less than a month so rip me
MEEEEEE OMG thank youBasically I havent revised anything yet and I literally only have like 5 weeks.WTH is wrong with my lifeBasically Ive been doing art
Original post by amelia.jonathon

is this really gonna help? surrounding yourself with more stressed people isn't going to make you feel any less stressed
if you're stressing about GCSEs you will die once you reach A levels.
Literally me , I have a countdown thing on my iPad and I think it’s 29 days now :/
Exams are very isolating so it’s good to be around people who understand and vent about your stress . It also feels good to be around others who are stressed cause it means your not the only one
First exam is RE in 36 days and I know nothing
Reply 8
So basically this is where I belong. I literally have only revised 4 hours in the entire holidays.. Rip me
Reply 9
my art exam is literally in 2 weeks time. and I have no idea what to do for it
no exams for me as my uni is assignment based but when you do two modules at once, its harrrd!!
especially with full time work and 3 kids!
Original post by Erdsa
So basically this is where I belong. I literally have only revised 4 hours in the entire holidays.. Rip me

Don’t worry , you still have the rest of the holiday
I got AS mocks in approximately 5 weeks.

I haven't even touched the text books - much less past papers yet. Man's just chilling - i even made a newspaper volcano and painted it, i'm literally giving 0 f*cks this week till the upcoming Monday.

Reply 13
Don’t worry , you still have the rest of the holiday

I'm going back to school next Monday. I literally have the rest of today and tomorrow :'(
Original post by Erdsa

Don't worry, I didn't do much more than that overall. That probably explains my grades though :ashamed2:
Maths and history are stressing me out
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by AkshayManjunath
Maths and history are stressing me out

For history I feel like it’s such a hard exam it will actually be a lot easier than you think to get good grade

Quick Reply

Latest