The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Flats to rent in or around Musselburgh

Hi All,

Just got accepted to Queen Margaret University to study Podiatry and it looks like I'll most likely need to move to the local area to make life a bit easier for my studies.
I'm wondering where the best places to look for a flat in the area are (websites, letting agents, etc) or if anyone knows of where I could find a decently priced (£300-500 per month) flat or flat-share situation. Thanks a lot, and good luck with your studies and future careers!
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by DavidM85
Hi All,

Just got accepted to Queen Margaret University to study Podiatry and it looks like I'll most likely need to move to the local area to make life a bit easier for my studies.
I'm wondering where the best places to look for a flat in the area are (websites, letting agents, etc) or if anyone knows of where I could find a decently priced (£300-500 per month) flat or flat-share situation. Thanks a lot, and good luck with your studies and future careers!

Hi David, I'm going to be studying Podiatry in September at QMU too. I live in edinburgh just now but out that way it's slim pickings. I've decided to bite the bullet and just do halls for the first year at least. Seems reasonably priced for what it is.

Quick Reply

Latest