The Student Room Group

A level Maths

Hi everyone!
I'm about to start a distant learning A level maths course, just wondering if anyone with past or present experience has any advice I would find helpful for before starting or during? any help is much appreciated!
Reply 1
Hi I haven’t done a distant learning Alevel but I thought you might find revision sources helpful to know about; I would use exam solutions (just google it, it will come up he does amazing videos) you will be able to teach yourself from these videos I know I have even though I had a teacher I found these videos more helpful. Secondly use physics and maths tutor for past paper resources you can practice questions by topics this way aswell which helps secure your understanding of doing questions. Best of luck.
Reply 2
Original post by NR22
Hi I haven’t done a distant learning Alevel but I thought you might find revision sources helpful to know about; I would use exam solutions (just google it, it will come up he does amazing videos) you will be able to teach yourself from these videos I know I have even though I had a teacher I found these videos more helpful. Secondly use physics and maths tutor for past paper resources you can practice questions by topics this way aswell which helps secure your understanding of doing questions. Best of luck.

Thank you for the advice, i never thought about using videos to teach myself, i wasn't really sure that was a thing i'll be sure to have a look!

Quick Reply

Latest