The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Cycling facilities

What are the cycle storage facilities like at Surrey, are they secure? I have a good road bike that I'd prefer to commute to uni on but worried it might be at risk of theft. Should I rather use my older less expensive mountain bike, but it's heavy and slow. Also, are there lockers where I can store my cycling clothing (wet weather) once I arrive, or will I need to carry that around with me for the day.
@University of Surrey is this something you're able to help with? :h:
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by SmilingWombat
What are the cycle storage facilities like at Surrey, are they secure? I have a good road bike that I'd prefer to commute to uni on but worried it might be at risk of theft. Should I rather use my older less expensive mountain bike, but it's heavy and slow. Also, are there lockers where I can store my cycling clothing (wet weather) once I arrive, or will I need to carry that around with me for the day.

Thanks for the tag @Puddles the Monkey :h:

@SmilingWombat I'm just waiting for some info on our cycle storage facilities so I'll get back to you when I have that :smile:

Just so I have the most relevant info - could you send us a dm to say what course you'll be doing (so I can check which campus you'll be based at) and where you'll be commuting from?

Thanks!

Emma

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending