The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

University of Leicester gym equipment

Hi I was wondering what gym equipment is in the Danielle brown sports centre. Do they have a squat rack, barbells etc.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I was wondering what gym equipment is in the Danielle brown sports centre. Do they have a squat rack, barbells etc.

Hi!

We have two Sports Centres at the University of Leicester, the Danielle Brown Sports Centre which is located on campus, and the Roger Bettles Centre which is right by Oadby Student Village - both with lots of gym equipment and each have a pool.

At Danielle Brown, it's split-level with areas for weight and resistance, cardio, spin cycle and stretch areas. There's also a 20-metre swimming pool, as well as studios, a sports hall and spa, sauna and steam room. You can also join lots of different classes, which I've linked here to give you an idea of the timetable.

I've also included this handy video here which shows you more of the facilities available at both of our Sports Centres.

Hope that helps - just pop another message here if you have any other questions :smile:

Ellie
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Hi I was wondering how the memberships work for non students as one of my friends have said I can apply to a membership with them and get the same sort of student discount. Does the discount apply to student from other universities such as Loughborough University.
Original post by Holylilkid
Hi I was wondering how the memberships work for non students as one of my friends have said I can apply to a membership with them and get the same sort of student discount. Does the discount apply to student from other universities such as Loughborough University.

Hi @Holylilkid,

Thank you for your message! I hope you are having a lovely day :smile:

If you visit the Danielle Brown Sport Centre website, you will find the terms and conditions for membership, I would recommend you check this out to see if you are eligible for the membership you want.

-Anna (UK Student Recruitment Co-Ordinator)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending