The Student Room Group

The "rubbish bands who are really big" thread

Scroll to see replies

^^ i know its partly our fault as a society though that she has got as big a she is (and i don't mean tubby), when morrisey wrote "this music says nothing to me about my life" he did'nt mean start splurting out random everyday fookin catch thrases that people use and food items and routines everyone has heard and enjoy just so some idiots can go "cheese on toast?, going out disco's mouthwash, arguing with my boyfriend?, i do that , i've eaten that ohhhh i can really associate with this, oh she's so down to earth" ohh i do hate her and her fans by association.
ramzwj
A friend of mine is Kate Nash's bass guitarist, and he writes alot of the songs. So I have to like them

That's fair enough mate, my comment was aimed more at people who do not like them lol.. I wished I played bass for someone famous.
Reply 182
Kishuna
That's fair enough mate, my comment was aimed more at people who do not like them lol.. I wished I played bass for someone famous.

I wish I was the bassist for damien rice. I would have absolutely bugger all to do, but i'd get paid
:laugh:

I don't like Kate Nash or Adele or remi nicole etc (ok ok, I don't mind Lily allen- ah, but she is SO bad live!).

I'm liking older bands now- but I must say, I think Queen and Abba are awfully overrated.

Ohh, and The Wobmats are the worst dressed band ever
Fallout boy and any of the crappy new "scene" bands.
But Fallout boy are pretty funny.

I think the Hoosiers get a tough time; they are a straight forward pop band, they don't claim to be anything else (unlike some other bands)
The Klaxons are such a bunch of clowns. Below is a link to a performance of 'Golden Skan' on Jools Holland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk1ZoR7Jq-E

Pretty terrible with tinny keyboard / pathetic vocals. The drummer looks like he wants to die. I think they should just cross this song off the list when they go to play live :smile:
You ****, they’re ****ing brilliant.Turd.
Oasis
Grateful Dead
Nirvana
Radiohead
White Stripes
Coldplay

Quick Reply

Latest