The Student Room Group

didnt put my signature on the gcse papers

Hi

I just relaised for all my GCSE papers i didnt put my signature (i dont have one).
Will i get into trouble?
Signature?
Nobody puts a signature on a GCSE paper.
There isn't even a box for a signature.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Signature?
Nobody puts a signature on a GCSE paper.
There isn't even a box for a signature.

There is a signature box for aqa
Original post by kas694
Hi

I just relaised for all my GCSE papers i didnt put my signature (i dont have one).
Will i get into trouble?

I don't think it matters if you didn't put your signature. As long as you've got your candidate number on. I don't actually know so don't trust me on this.
doesn't matter

fwiw whenever you're asked for your signature you can just write your name, or something like <First initial>. <Middle name initial>. <Surname> (like J. H. Smith)

I just do a random squiggle whenever asked. It's a formality and most of the time they have nothing to check your signature against.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by _Robyn_
There is a signature box for aqa

Ah ok, I stand corrected
Original post by kas694
Hi

Will i get into trouble?

It doesn't really matter - the only things on a paper that are crucial are really the candidate number and centre number (and maybe your name so that they can check if needs be). Whilst they do want you to write your signature, your paper will still get marked and you will receive a grade. But, in the future, to be certain to avoid any problems, just put your initials in the box (it doesn't have to be a full fancy signature).
Reply 7
Original post by _Robyn_
I don't think it matters if you didn't put your signature. As long as you've got your candidate number on. I don't actually know so don't trust me on this.

thank you
Original post by kas694
Hi

Will i get into trouble?

hi there i am in the same situation as you did, did u get it marked?
Reply 9
Original post by kas694
Hi

Will i get into trouble?

Hi, did you still get it marked?

Quick Reply

Latest