The Student Room Group

Are supervisors allowed to read over EPQ?

Hi all I was just wondering whether our EPQ supervisors are allowed to red oer dissertations etc. as they haven't mentioned anything about this yet as at the moment we are just left in a room and told to just 'work on your EPQ' and so Im confused as to the specific structure of an actual EPQ and if supervisors are able to offer comment or improvements to our work.
The thing with the EPQ is that you have to decide on the best structure for your essay yourself. Supervisors can offer feedback but this can't be as in depth as what you might like and it's more general and has to be done when you reach certain stages as according to the project log. Supervisors cannot tell you what to put because it is an independent research project.

The best advice I can give you is to use all your essay structuring knowledge that you've developed over AS and GCSE to do it.
Original post by Buscemi-Bae
Hi all I was just wondering whether our EPQ supervisors are allowed to red oer dissertations etc. as they haven't mentioned anything about this yet as at the moment we are just left in a room and told to just 'work on your EPQ' and so Im confused as to the specific structure of an actual EPQ and if supervisors are able to offer comment or improvements to our work.

Hi, I know this is ages ago now but I was wondering if you found out if they can read it over. My supervisor say he can only read 1000 words. Is this true or does he just not want to read 5000 words *

Quick Reply

Latest