The Student Room Group

ITV Assessment Centre - Development Trainee

Hi! I’ve got an ITV assessment centre coming up in Manchester for the Development Trainee role in unscripted content. Not much info online about ITV assessment centres and what happens/how to do well in them - anyone else got an assessment centre for this role or know what ITV assessment centres usually entail?
Reply 1
Original post by paeshhh
Hi! I’ve got an ITV assessment centre coming up in Manchester for the Development Trainee role in unscripted content. Not much info online about ITV assessment centres and what happens/how to do well in them - anyone else got an assessment centre for this role or know what ITV assessment centres usually entail?

Hi! I've got one of these coming up - just wondering if you'd be happy to tell me a bit about it? How did you prepare and what kind of stuff did it involve? I'd be so grateful - thank you!
Reply 2
Original post by anouskab
Hi! I've got one of these coming up - just wondering if you'd be happy to tell me a bit about it? How did you prepare and what kind of stuff did it involve? I'd be so grateful - thank you!

Hi me too!!!! I’ve got one coming up in the coming weeks!! Would love to hear some tip! Lit my dream role
Original post by anouskab
Hey, I had mine in Cardiff a few weeks ago - how did you find it? Have you heard anything back yet? So hard to find anything online!

Quick Reply

Latest