The Student Room Group
Hedgie
Is anyone up in Cambridge at the moment and applying for an award? How are the auditions? I'm scared about mine! Can anyone tell me how many instrumental awards they dish out?

I'm applying but I know bugger all about it and I'm pretty sure I won't get in - everyone and his auntie play the flute. Still, if you don't apply you hve even less chance. :wink:
Reply 2
platinumki
I'm applying but I know bugger all about it and I'm pretty sure I won't get in - everyone and his auntie play the flute. Still, if you don't apply you hve even less chance. :wink:

Well that's the same as my view on it basically! I'm sure I won't get it but thought what the heck I might as well give it a shot.
Reply 3
Hedgie
Is anyone up in Cambridge at the moment and applying for an award? How are the auditions? I'm scared about mine! Can anyone tell me how many instrumental awards they dish out?

i auditioned last year; the auditions aren't that bad but the number of awards they give out is tiny, especially compared to how many people audition. but it's worth having a go :smile: the worst bit for me was being a bit lonely for a few days in college on my own before the other freshers arrived!

Latest

Trending

Trending