The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Biomed Unconditional Offers

Hi,

I will be going into year 13 this September and am doing Biology, Chemistry and Psychology at A Level, and hope to go to Surrey into 2019 to study Biomedical Science. Was just wondering if Surrey do unconditional offers for this course, and if so what UCAS predicted grades should be like?
Surrey dont offer unconditionals for any bio course unless you already have the grades
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by Shaky2017
Surrey dont offer unconditionals for any bio course unless you already have the grades

Sorry for stupid question, but what do you mean? I know the entry requirements are ABB, and my UCAS predicted grades are A*BB, do I stand a chance?
Like they will give you conditional offer that will turn unconditional if u meet the grades but they wont give you an unconditional until you have your grades. They will almost defo give you a condtional offer with your predicted grades tho :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Shaky2017
Like they will give you conditional offer that will turn unconditional if u meet the grades but they wont give you an unconditional until you have your grades. They will almost defo give you a condtional offer with your predicted grades tho :smile:

Ok thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending