The Student Room Group

a weird kind of sugar daddy

Um so i get loads of guys who slide into my insta dms and i usually reject all of them, even the peng ones looool but today, some random guy was like "hey ugly can i slide in" which made me laugh and so i took the piss and continued the convo because i thought it was funny. Imagine, this guy asks me if thats me in my insta post so im like nah its my mum and then he goes, "can i spoil ur mum and be her cashpiggy by sending money through paypal and free amazon vouchers and stuff cos im a loser boy that likes to spoil hot girls"... LOOOL i was like wtf this is obviously a pisstake and the guy goes he could send me an amazon voucher rn to prove hes being serious. He told me to look up cashpigs and findoms so i did. Its basically a sugar daddy thing and in this guys case, all he wants to do is pay me to be rude to him loool. Should i give him what he wants since i usually cuss the men that slide into my dms anyways, and ill be paid for it too so why not right? But i kind of feel sorry for him too so its quite hard to be rude to him LOOOOOOL
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Um so i get loads of guys who slide into my insta dms and i usually reject all of them, even the peng ones looool but today, some random guy was like "hey ugly can i slide in" which made me laugh and so i took the piss and continued the convo because i thought it was funny. Imagine, this guy asks me if thats me in my insta post so im like nah its my mum and then he goes, "can i spoil ur mum and be her cashpiggy by sending money through paypal and free amazon vouchers and stuff cos im a loser boy that likes to spoil hot girls"... LOOOL i was like wtf this is obviously a pisstake and the guy goes he could send me an amazon voucher rn to prove hes being serious. He told me to look up cashpigs and findoms so i did. Its basically a sugar daddy thing and in this guys case, all he wants to do is pay me to be rude to him loool. Should i give him what he wants since i usually cuss the men that slide into my dms anyways, and ill be paid for it too so why not right? But i kind of feel sorry for him too so its quite hard to be rude to him LOOOOOOL

What do you look like then ? Don’t describe put a pic up...
Do you think this could potentially have a downside? Would you mind if he would let others know that he pays you to be rude?
Did you get the impression that he is mentally sane? Could he be a psychopath? It would be dangerous or just wrong to take advantage of someone who isn't well.

If you don't think those things will be problems, take that cash lol. Can be funny too. Not sure he will send money for a long time though.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Kev lad
What do you look like then ? Don’t describe put a pic up...

If u can find me on insta ull be able to see xx
Damn I need to join IG. Getting money to cuss an idiot? Sounds awesome
Be careful because you might end up being a literal toilet to some of the men of Dubai
I bet OP is sliding into girl's DMs offering that service lmao
Reply 7
Original post by SomMC1
I bet OP is sliding into girl's DMs offering that service lmao

Hahaha if only i was a rich lesbian
Original post by Ratchet Hoe
Be careful because you might end up being a literal toilet to some of the men of Dubai

This person was ahead of the times
Original post by Anonymous #1
Um so i get loads of guys who slide into my insta dms and i usually reject all of them, even the peng ones looool but today, some random guy was like "hey ugly can i slide in" which made me laugh and so i took the **** and continued the convo because i thought it was funny. Imagine, this guy asks me if thats me in my insta post so im like nah its my mum and then he goes, "can i spoil ur mum and be her cashpiggy by sending money through paypal and free amazon vouchers and stuff cos im a loser boy that likes to spoil hot girls"... LOOOL i was like wtf this is obviously a ****take and the guy goes he could send me an amazon voucher rn to prove hes being serious. He told me to look up cashpigs and findoms so i did. Its basically a sugar daddy thing and in this guys case, all he wants to do is pay me to be rude to him loool. Should i give him what he wants since i usually cuss the men that slide into my dms anyways, and ill be paid for it too so why not right? But i kind of feel sorry for him too so its quite hard to be rude to him LOOOOOOL

Damn your luck! where do I find these types of men. getting paid to Littraly be myself what a dream 😍
Original post by Icantspeaksmart

This person was ahead of the times

No coz how did he know 🤨
Original post by Anonymous
Damn your luck! where do I find these types of men. getting paid to Littraly be myself what a dream 😍

he was one of a kind, never met another one like him since 🥲

Latest

Trending

Trending