The Student Room Group
Original post by sajid Rehman
I have received my ATAS Certificate yesterday they wrote my name as Sajid Rehman Rehman ,Means they wrote my last name two times I haves also emailed them , what to do know any body help me the procedure for correction

You need to contact the FCO's ATAS Team.

[email protected]

TSR can't do anything to help.
How much it will take for the correction
Reply 3
How much it will take for the correction

They intend to answer you within 5 working days, as the auto-reply letter from them stated. However due to busy period, they may (and probably will) answer you later. I think you can expect to recieve an answer within two weeks. (I was answered on the issue of correcting the form within 7-8 days).
I hope they will not ask you to resubmit your application.
(edited 5 years ago)
I have received my ATAS Certificate yesterday they wrote my name as Sajid Rehman Rehman ,Means they wrote my last name two times I haves also emailed them , what to do know any body help me the procedure for correction

When did you apply for ATAS? How many days it took for you to get your certificate?
Reply 5
Hey did you get your ATAS certificate corrected or did you have to apply again? Mine also have mistake in the expiry date of the passport. I have mailed them 2 days ago but haven't heard back from them yet.
Reply 6
Hi, my expiry date of passport on ATAS is incorrect any method to make corrections?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Moueez
Hi, my expiry date of passport on ATAS is incorrect any method to make corrections?

It's still the same guidance as above.

"contact the ATAS unit at [email protected] if there are any mistakes"

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/guidance-on-how-to-apply-for-an-atas-certificate#when-you-get-your-certificate
Original post by Moueez

hii, did your date in atas rectified? how much time did it took?
Original post by Admit-One
It's still the same guidance as above.

"contact the ATAS unit at [email protected] if there are any mistakes"

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/guidance-on-how-to-apply-for-an-atas-certificate#when-you-get-your-certificate

I got my atas and my name is in wrong order, i.e. first name in the place of last name and vise versa. I already contacted ATAS regarding this. Do you have any idea how much time does it takes for this kind of corrections? DO I need to submit a new application?
Original post by Shinchan1997
I got my atas and my name is in wrong order, i.e. first name in the place of last name and vise versa. I already contacted ATAS regarding this. Do you have any idea how much time does it takes for this kind of corrections? DO I need to submit a new application?

Regretfully I don’t know the answer to this. If ATAS are not being responsive, then the Uni where you hold the offer might be able to provide guidance.
My research areas have changed after getting my atas certificate and hence my certificate was not approved by the university. If requested to the university will they be able to rectify the mistake or I have to correct it via fcdo . If anybody knows it please reply

Latest

Trending

Trending