The Student Room Group

Final year and Masters

So from reading some other threads I got an impression most banks accept final year students for the summer internship (specifically S&T).
Nevertheless since some banks don't; would it be better to write in the CV anyway that I'll be doing a Masters?

- If I do write that I'll be doing a Masters and then don't do it, will I be able to start full-time immediately after the internship or wait a year since I told them I'll be studying for a Masters?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by TheNeo
So from reading some other threads I got an impression most banks accept final year students for the summer internship (specifically S&T).
Nevertheless since some banks don't; would it be better to write in the CV anyway that I'll be doing a Masters?

- If I do write that I'll be doing a Masters and then don't do it, will I be able to start full-time immediately after the internship or wait a year since I told them I'll be studying for a Masters?

Thanks

Did you ever find out an answer to this?
Original post by aminoff
Did you ever find out an answer to this?

most do, just apply anyway.
hard to get a IB grad scheme even after your masters without experience in the field
Reply 3
Original post by NeeKay_Wilson
most do, just apply anyway.
hard to get a IB grad scheme even after your masters without experience in the field

But have you tried to apply summer internship on your final year ? Is it better to write that you’ll do a master on your cv?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending