The Student Room Group

Sixth Forms in London

Hey guys,

As you all know everyone has just gotten their GCSE results yesterday, but I'm not too sure about which sixth form to go to. I have offers from some and I'm still looking at others, but just wondering if anyone goes to the following schools:

- Kensington Aldridge Academy (KAA)
- King Solomon Academy
- St Marylebone School
- Holland Park School

If so, could I have some info on the general lifestyle at the schools, what teaching is like, how well people do in sixth form and the sort of students who go there?

Thanks
Holland park is bad, my friend goes there and hates it. Twyford is a great sixth form you should consider it.
Original post by iDoCompSci
Holland park is bad, my friend goes there and hates it. Twyford is a great sixth form you should consider it.

Hey, thanks for the info. I've checked out Twyford but I'm not interested in a Church School. I appreciate the suggestion though.
Original post by YouAllNeedMe
Hey guys,

As you all know everyone has just gotten their GCSE results yesterday, but I'm not too sure about which sixth form to go to. I have offers from some and I'm still looking at others, but just wondering if anyone goes to the following schools:

- King Solomon Academy
- St Marylebone School
- Holland Park School

If so, could I have some info on the general lifestyle at the schools, what teaching is like, how well people do in sixth form and the sort of students who go there?

Thanks

Where did you end up?
Original post by YouAllNeedMe
Hey guys,

- King Solomon Academy
- St Marylebone School
- Holland Park School

Thanks

Where did you end up going? Could you lmk what you think of your current school? tysm
Original post by username5241004
Where did you end up going? Could you lmk what you think of your current school? tysm

aired :<

Quick Reply

Latest